Adblock breaks this site

A Smile to Never Forget

Discussion in 'Music' started by lawlbud, Sep 16, 2011.

  1. Xi Lax Bro iX

    Xi Lax Bro iX Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2011
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Smile to Never Forget

    Wow, that's really deep man. I can't imagine losing my brother. I hope all's well. Sorry for the loss, stay high though. (No pun intended).. (Sort of).
     
  2. lawlbud

    lawlbud Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2011
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Smile to Never Forget

    Currently My parents had a way to access funds foor the funeral thank you for the comments people! my brother would appreciate that!
     
  3. Kinaesthic

    Kinaesthic Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,679
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Smile to Never Forget

    Almost let a tear, beautifully written and extremely sorry for your loss..
    Keep yourself together buddy! :)
     
  4. lawlbud

    lawlbud Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2011
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Smile to Never Forget

    Thank you everyone for your comments! Im so happy:) and my bro would be too :D
     
  5. xx Sean

    xx Sean Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2010
    Posts:
    1,589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Smile to Never Forget

    Nicely written. Very sorry about your brother -- R.I.P.
     
  6. LovaTM

    LovaTM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Posts:
    459
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Smile to Never Forget

    Very sorry to hear man. I can't imagine this happening to one of my brothers, I would be devastated.
     
  7. lawlbud

    lawlbud Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2011
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Smile to Never Forget

    thank you for your comments im still trying to recover from it
     
< I don't know when this will ever leave my mind | I'm Lazy... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site