Adblock breaks this site

A Method For Transferring In Members Worlds.

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by V Kevin V, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texted

    texted Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Method For Transferring In Members Worlds.

    well known method, which I would consider a very noobish method to make money or transfer.... VERY SLOW and unwanted lol.

    I will pay for a method that allows you to transfer 10 m+

    750 k is not much now p hats are 100 m+
     
  2. buying obby maulers

    buying obby maulers Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    539
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Method For Transferring In Members Worlds.

    dont take credit for this guide, this has been floating around for a while now, thanks for leaking it :(
     
  3. V Kevin V

    V Kevin V Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2010
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Method For Transferring In Members Worlds.

    I didn't leak this guide. If it's been floating around then I definitely haven't leaked it.
     
< [562] Distortion (best source,community,PVP server EVER MADE) | Pc points? why did it do this >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site