A message to Chloecat

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by John, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
A message to Chloecat
  1. Unread #61 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM
  2. Delta Squad
    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,542
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,431
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    A message to Chloecat

    ome to decide that the things that I tried were in my life just to get high on.
    When I sit alone, come get a little known
    But I need more than myself this time.
    Step from the road to the sea to the sky, and I do believe that we rely on
    When I lay it on, come get to play it on
    All my life to sacrifice.

    Hey oh... listen what I say oh
    I got your hey oh, now listen what I say oh

    When will I know that I really can't go
    To the well once more - time to decide on.
    Well it's killing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside.
    Come to belive that I better not leave before I get my chance to ride,
    Well it's killing me, what do I really need - all that I need to look inside.

    Hey oh... listen what I say oh
    Come back and hey oh, look at what I say oh

    The more I see the less I know
    The more I like to let it go - hey oh, woah...
    Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow,
    Finally divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go;
    Inbetween the cover of another perfect wonder and it's so white as snow,
    Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go.

    Ho!
    Went to descend to ammend for a friend of the channels that had broken down.
    Now you bring it up, I'm gonna ring it up - just to hear you sing it out.
    Step from the road to the sea to the sky, and I do belive what we rely on,
    When I lay it on, come get to play it on
    All my life to sacrifice

    Hey oh... listen what I say oh
    I got your hey oh... listen what I say oh

    The more I see, the less I know
    The more I like to let it go - hey oh, woah...
    Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow.
    Finally divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go
    Inbetween the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow
    Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go.

    I said hey hey yeah oh yeah, tell my love now.
    Hey hey yeah oh yeah, tell my love now.

    Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow,
    Finaly divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go.
    Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow...
    Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go.

    I said hey oh yeah oh yeah... tell my love now
    Hey yeah yeah... oh yeah.
     
  3. Unread #62 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM
  4. Delta Squad
    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,542
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,431
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    A message to Chloecat

    that hurts mate... why would you say that about me ;'(
     
  5. Unread #63 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM
  6. Wrote_Murder
    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,485
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wrote_Murder Guru
    Banned

    A message to Chloecat

    d4 p3p3rs
     
  7. Unread #64 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:40 PM
  8. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    A message to Chloecat

    Lol who's respect are you trying to gain, acting like you are some hero? Good logic though trying to justify your trolling in your fucked up conscience.
     
  9. Unread #65 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:40 PM
  10. Puppet Master
    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21

    Puppet Master Forum Addict

    A message to Chloecat

    Absolute horseshit please just don't post for 1 full day would improve the situation by 80%
     
  11. Unread #66 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  12. AmitZ
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2,866
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AmitZ #SOFUGGNSTONED M8
    Banned

    A message to Chloecat

    u never got kicked out of chloes chat m8 u just got bodied by sage
     
  13. Unread #67 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:42 PM
  14. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    A message to Chloecat

    Continue arguing, lmk how far this gets you. Thx bye :D
     
  15. Unread #68 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  16. AmitZ
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2,866
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AmitZ #SOFUGGNSTONED M8
    Banned

    A message to Chloecat

    never held anything against you and definitely not for the skype thing. the "begging" was a joke and appertanly you're too much of a faggot to get it. keep sucking kmjt's dick and soon enough youll reach nothing
    owaitnvm
     
  17. Unread #69 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM
  18. Magic Arrow
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,129
    Referrals:
    673
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Extreme Homosex Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    Magic Arrow Protector of the homosex, defender of the AIDS
    $5 USD Donor Mudkips Retired Sectional Moderator

    A message to Chloecat

    You're semi-retarded John. The point of a conscience is to remind you of your own values. I don't need to impress anyone here. I've done my bit for the spam forum but enough is enough, I'm quite frankly sick of the shithouse mentality all you faggots have in here.

    I'm sorry but your stumbling. Did I hit a nerve with what I said? Is this meant to be an insult?

    Because I can guarantee you nobody on here likes the shitty videos you make where you look like a complete fucking loner.
     
  19. Unread #70 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:46 PM
  20. Magic Arrow
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,129
    Referrals:
    673
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Extreme Homosex Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    Magic Arrow Protector of the homosex, defender of the AIDS
    $5 USD Donor Mudkips Retired Sectional Moderator

    A message to Chloecat

    You made this thread but you weren't expecting this reaction were you. Just shows how gutless you are, making a thread because it's the topic of choice but leaving because you can't justify a thing you've said.
     
  21. Unread #71 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  22. Govind
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    7,825
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Prove it! Trole Tier 1 Prizebox Tortoise Penis Le Monkey UWotM8? Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Potamus

    Govind The One Musketeer
    Mudkips Highly Respected Retired Administrator

    A message to Chloecat

    Uh I just meant that thread as a harmless joke like every thread in the spam forum is.
     
  23. Unread #72 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  24. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    A message to Chloecat

    Lol'd
     
  25. Unread #73 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  26. Magic Arrow
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,129
    Referrals:
    673
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Extreme Homosex Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    Magic Arrow Protector of the homosex, defender of the AIDS
    $5 USD Donor Mudkips Retired Sectional Moderator

    A message to Chloecat

    Yep, but these idiots take shit too far. What shoulda been a normal thread spiralled into a spam forum filled with chloe hate threads.
     
  27. Unread #74 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  28. AmitZ
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2,866
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AmitZ #SOFUGGNSTONED M8
    Banned

    A message to Chloecat

    did u shave already
     
  29. Unread #75 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  30. Puppet Master
    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21

    Puppet Master Forum Addict

    A message to Chloecat

    Lol she can leave anytime? If she feels so much sadness from this site
     
  31. Unread #76 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  32. I Bleed Duke Blue
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    A message to Chloecat

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (9 members and 2 guests)
    I Bleed Duke Blue, AmitZ, Krzysiek23, Nickelodeon, nonamekiller, Plznate, Puppet Master, Roary

    Activity is booming.
     
  33. Unread #77 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  34. Plznate
    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    A message to Chloecat

    This thread CANT be serious.

    True words.

    Wait a second.... don't you typically lead the charge on this type of stuff?

    This is great stuff here :D
     
  35. Unread #78 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  36. Magic Arrow
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,129
    Referrals:
    673
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Extreme Homosex Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    Magic Arrow Protector of the homosex, defender of the AIDS
    $5 USD Donor Mudkips Retired Sectional Moderator

    A message to Chloecat

    You can leave too since you've been stumbling since I fucked you in post 51.
     
  37. Unread #79 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM
  38. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    A message to Chloecat

    I've already justified everything that I've said -.-
    Stop trying to act like a hero and trying to make yourself look better. Thanks.
     
  39. Unread #80 - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:59 PM
  40. Delta Squad
    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,542
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,431
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    A message to Chloecat

    Edited spam
     
< Arcus | Think it's time the staff should come clean >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site