Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

A little confused

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered Snorlaxing, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered Snorlaxing

    Unregistered Snorlaxing Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    A little confused

    Says I'm banned because I have the same IP as FOG Pro. I have done business with him irl through Craigslist. I'm pretty sure my IP is a very vast one and I should not be banned.
     
  2. Clashfan

    Clashfan Swim To The Moon
    Highly Respected Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2005
    Posts:
    3,973
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Two Factor Authentication User
    A little confused

    You match on 5 different IPs
     
< Asking for reinstatement | DoarMb Dispute Unguilty banned !!! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site