Adblock breaks this site

A lil' thing I made...

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Clank, Sep 3, 2008.

  1. Clank

    Clank Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,608
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A lil' thing I made...

    Me and N4n0 invented this miracle...
    [​IMG]

    Quotes from satisfied customers:

     
  2. 0120012345

    0120012345 Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,020
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    A lil' thing I made...

    peynes?
     
  3. Jesse

    Jesse Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Posts:
    3,129
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    A lil' thing I made...

    huh ?
     
  4. FG4

    FG4 Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,532
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A lil' thing I made...

    Uhh no thanks!! ;D
     
  5. SH4D3S

    SH4D3S Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 18, 2008
    Posts:
    1,672
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A lil' thing I made...

    lolwut D:
     
  6. Clank

    Clank Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,608
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A lil' thing I made...

    Lol...
     
  7. Shinoda

    Shinoda Irish
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Posts:
    2,703
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A lil' thing I made...

    It's a bedpan.
     
  8. Deacon Frost

    Deacon Frost Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    2,905
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    A lil' thing I made...

    Curt would never BUY anything... He would ask what the price is FIRST, then ask where he could buy.

    >.>.
     
< referee got owned in face | Boy or Girl? Or maybe both.. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site