Adblock breaks this site

¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Caspian, Oct 25, 2012.

  1. Caspian

    Caspian Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    ~BUNNY EARS~›contact me on: [email protected]‹
    I've been playing RS for almost seven years now, I've only seen a few of those level 3's with bunny ears and I know they're extremly rare nowadays.
    On my seven years past adventuring the game I've made many accounts, for an example I got a skiller account that i'll soon max out.

    But Finally I've figured out that i also want one of those rare bunny accounts (I know i'm not alone about that) ;)

    I'm looking for an account with:

    • Combat Level 3

    • Bunny ears

    • Level 1 in all Combat stats except of Constitution "Hitpoints" (9 or 10)

    I wont bother the accounts non combat skills as I'll train it to a maxed skiller.
    _______________________________________________

    Information about the payment:
    My only wish is to transfer the account/s or money quickly and as easy as possible.

    MM will be used to be 99.99% sure.

    I'm NOT 100% sure to go first if we not will use MM

    We can discuss the payment in the way of how you'd like it

    I can pay via:

    • PP

    • Rsgp

    • Account swap/s
     
  2. Trumph

    Trumph Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    ill give you 3m rsgp for it
     
  3. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    5m offer
     
  4. SellDgFloor

    SellDgFloor Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    He's buying, not selling..
     
  5. Caspian

    Caspian Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    Thanks @ SellDgFloor,

    Guys I'm not SELLING an account I'm BUYING!
     
  6. Squeal

    Squeal Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2012
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    i buy $25 right now.
     
  7. Caspian

    Caspian Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    Steel platebody; Bump
     
  8. Grease

    Grease Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    hi, is there a set A/W?
     
  9. NarcoticF

    NarcoticF Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2012
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    Are the people on sutherland idiots or what, he said he was buying an account with bunny ears. God I think people just see the words bunny ears and level 3 and just start offering.
     
  10. Caspian

    Caspian Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    Right, thanks @ NarcoticF!

    Mithril hatchet; Bump!
     
  11. limmuri

    limmuri Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2011
    Posts:
    404
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    => READ THIS <=



    &#9733; Hes BUYING not selling! &#9733;​

    Read first then reply!
     
  12. Caspian

    Caspian Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    Eyepatch; Bump
     
  13. Caspian

    Caspian Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    Fire rune; Bump
     
  14. Caspian

    Caspian Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    Bronze sword; Bump
     
  15. Caspian

    Caspian Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ¤[LF]¤ Cb3 with Bunny Ears

    Coal; Bump
     
< selling level 71cb 1 def pure | Sell maxed 60 attack turm zerk 80m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site