Adblock breaks this site

A Global Mod - Buying 7m over PAYPAL. $3ea.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Atomic, May 13, 2007.

  1. Atomic

    Atomic Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,870
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    A Global Mod - Buying 7m over PAYPAL. $3ea.

    Yeah, it is I, Atomic, and I'm buying 7m over paypal. Add [email protected] if you wish to buy.

    We WILL do claim and cancel.

    You WILL go first, I am trusted enough.

    The price is $3 each. This is non-negotiable.

    Bank Funded ONLY! If the money is not bank funded it will NOT be refunded and you will NOT get your mills.


    And that's about it.

    (Oh and I may be getting more to sell over time...)
     
  2. full_tilt

    full_tilt Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2007
    Posts:
    1,517
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    A Global Mod - Buying 7m over PAYPAL. $3ea.

    I r vouching, atomic is leet.
     
  3. Atomic

    Atomic Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,870
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    A Global Mod - Buying 7m over PAYPAL. $3ea.

    Thank you full_tilt.
     
< ConceitedSkate | selling this acc good acc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site