9k Gold

Discussion in 'WoW Gold Exchange' started by Bigfoot, Oct 12, 2011.

9k Gold
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 12, 2011 at 4:52 PM
  2. Bigfoot
    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2007
    Posts:
    727
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Bigfoot Apprentice

    9k Gold

    This auction is for:

    Battle.Net Account with WoW and all of the expansions...over $120+ worth of games alone
    The time and effort it took grinding to 85 and grinding sets and sets of heirlooms, 9k GOLD, Full vicious+Ruthless pieces.

    *I am the original owner, have played on and off since Vanilla, Great track record. No infractions.
    *The buyer can have my cell # incase something ever goes wrong with recovering, I have no problem with staying in touch.

    Server: Tichondrius - US

    PM me.

    For season 10 I'm geared for Holy, i'm behind on ruthless gear, only about 4 pieces as of now, but not far from being fully geared for any pvp situation you would want to get into. Pro name. Pro names for alts too, all fully geared with heirlooms including Rogue, Warrior, Mage, + with weapons, I am 100% legit, and over WoW...Runescape is my game...I'm willing to trade for RS gold only. No Accounts. I have maxed pures, mains, etc, I can show you in game if you doubt me.

    Thanks.

    -BF
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 12, 2011 at 5:26 PM
  4. gobblez
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2010
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    gobblez Member

    9k Gold

    Wrong area, this should be in account sales bro.
     
< RS gold for WoW gold | Trading up to 200k wow gold for runescape gold! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site