Adblock breaks this site

99Str|94Mage|TORSO|FCAPE|B GLOVES

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Adil123, Apr 6, 2014.

  1. Adil123

    Adil123 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2013
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99Str|94Mage|TORSO|FCAPE|B GLOVES

    Hello guys.

    Today I am offering you a beast 07 account with 99 str 94 mage and alot more.

    The reason why I am selling this account is because I don't feel like playing 07 anymore.

    Not sure what to tell you guys more if you have any questions u can add me on skype.

    The minimum I am going to take for this account is 700m RS3 or 120m 07 the reason why I think this is a fair price because that amount of gp is around 210-240$ which is what I got offered for it.

    For safety I will only use paypal with PA.

    Buy it directly from PA with this link : http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/99str-94mage-torso-f-cape-b-gloves-90206234/

    Skype ; JustLeaveThaGame

    Here are the pics ;
     
< Selling Lvl 111, 94str 81slay 91hp Firecape $75 | Selling PIETY pker - 60 att | 70 def | Piety | Dragon Gloves / EoC Nex Pker [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site