Adblock breaks this site

99 Str 99 Attack 20 Def Pure!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Kay Lite, Oct 16, 2013.

  1. Kay Lite

    Kay Lite Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2013
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 Str 99 Attack 20 Def Pure!

    About Me:

    Hey guys, I'm here today to sell my 20 defence pure.

    My name is Kevin I've been selling account through Sythe since 2006 but unfortunately I can't remember my original Sythe name.

    I'm a very common GP seller to Arcus Isidar and a few others (Will have them post vouches soon)

    Sold over 20 accounts Pre-Eoc

    - I am the original owner of the account.

    - There is no recoveries/JAG set.

    - The account is an EMAIL login created exactly one month ago.

    - I will NOT go first under any circumstances as I have put a TON of effort and GP into the account.

    - I am selling this account for RSGP only. I can easily turn around and sell the RSGP to a wholesaler and I don't want the complications of PayPal.

    Reason for selling this account is I'm 24 years old moving to Australia from Ontario, Canada. Going to be using this to help pay for my big move.
    ​


    Sales information:​



    -Account is fully quested with Addy gloves/Desert Treasure etc

    -I will NOT go first as this account is quite valuable.

    -Account comes with all original information regarding old passwords, IP's etc.

    -I'm selling this account for RSGP only.


    [​IMG]​


    RSGP ONLY!​



    Skype: Kevinff1​
     
  2. Kay Lite

    Kay Lite Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2013
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 Str 99 Attack 20 Def Pure!

    bump:love: :love: :love:
     
< Buying a Range Tank, Quested. | Buying all range pures 61-90 range, 1 prayer >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site