Adblock breaks this site

99 range mage and HP, 187 QP, void, defender, pets, + more

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by MilkSteakChef, Dec 17, 2016.

  1. MilkSteakChef

    MilkSteakChef Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2016
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    99 range mage and HP, 187 QP, void, defender, pets, + more

    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Hi. I'm completely new to this world. I'm the original owner of the account and have been playing since day 1. I can provide any information necessary. The account has full void in all combat styles. Barrows gloves, DDEFENDER, pet snake, pet KBD, plus many many more. See pictures for a pretty good glimpse. There's also 71.5m pure on the account Which I'm willing to sell separately.

    Looking for offers as I'm unsure of the value of the account. I realize I'm a nobody so I'm willing to use a middleman or whatever other precautionary measures need to be taken.

    If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!
     
< iso | 99 range/mage/HP Main 187 QP Defender/void/71m pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site