99 Hunter :3

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Granitmaul0, Sep 10, 2010.

99 Hunter :3
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 10, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  2. Granitmaul0
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    628
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Granitmaul0 Apprentice
    Banned

    99 Hunter :3

    I have 98 Hunter, 98 EXP to 99 :D
    If you want to come see me get 99, join the CC:

    Tactice Org

    I'll get 99 sometime between half an hour and an hour from now :3

    Come to CW, world 76

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 10, 2010 at 4:10 PM
  4. ChrisCol
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Username:
    chris sythe#0988
    Tier 1 Prizebox

    ChrisCol Formerly known as ChrisColpitts
    $25 USD Donor

    99 Hunter :3

    Early congratz bro
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 10, 2010 at 6:57 PM
  6. w000t
    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,608
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    w000t Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    99 Hunter :3

    urgonnagetbannedkthxbai
     
< Rage Time | sooo....now I'm banned for evasion >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site