Adblock breaks this site

92 RC/50M Account up for grabs.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Hordepk, Jun 15, 2009.

  1. Hordepk

    Hordepk Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    92 RC/50M Account up for grabs.

    I DO NOT ACCEPT RSGP AND I WILL NOT GO FIRST.

    ACCEPT PAYPAL OR A UNIQUE SWAP:

    1DEF Pure with a 99 combat stat.
    85+ Miner AND Smither
    125+ Main with 1650+

    If interested, PLEASE POST HERE then contact me on MSN. If you DONT, I will not add you and block you.

    Information:

    84 Combat
    92 Runecrafting (2X NATURE RUNES)

    This character is ready to runecraft right away. He has plenty of glories, pure essence, and all the pouches for runecrafting. Charms in bank for 60 summoning as well.


    HEROES QUEST DONE.

    The account does have recovery questions, however, they will be provided to the buyer along with any other information. I'm MORE than willing to use an OMM at your expense.

    Stats:

    [​IMG]


    Bank:

    [​IMG]

    Login:

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Sportsplayer792

    Sportsplayer792 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2009
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    92 RC/50M Account up for grabs.

    I'm interested in the 92 Rcer. Does that have all the money on it as well? If so it will be very tough for me because I don't want to pay a ton of money for an accoun just because it has a lot of gp on it as I can make that much money in a week. I'll e-mail you on MSN.
     
  3. unruling

    unruling Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 2, 2009
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    92 RC/50M Account up for grabs.

    Added.......................
     
< [3 month UGC] Buying range pure. | (swap)looking for a pure with 90+ str 40 def DT done 80+range 70+ mage[swap] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site