Adblock breaks this site

**89 Mining** Starter Combat Pure - Must go

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Mosaic, Feb 16, 2013.

  1. Mosaic

    Mosaic Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **89 Mining** Starter Combat Pure - Must go

    Hey guys I recently returned to rs..I have 2 accounts and need to sell one to fund the other to play. So basically, I'm trying to sell this pretty neat 89 mining pure.

    The stats are balanced and work well for Eoc combat. could easily go 60 in all stats for an OP pure.

    Start the bidding, and I'll tell you what I'm interested in.

    Nothing under 5m.

    Account can easily make a solid 170k+ at LRC, more with dragon pick.

    STILL FOR SALE



    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]
     
  2. Mosaic

    Mosaic Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **89 Mining** Starter Combat Pure - Must go

    Bump!
     
  3. swagx2

    swagx2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2011
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **89 Mining** Starter Combat Pure - Must go

    15m add my skype bigteefla
     
  4. Mosaic

    Mosaic Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **89 Mining** Starter Combat Pure - Must go

    Still for sale, added ^
     
  5. Mosaic

    Mosaic Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **89 Mining** Starter Combat Pure - Must go

    Bump!
     
  6. Mosaic

    Mosaic Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **89 Mining** Starter Combat Pure - Must go

    Bump!
     
< Buying Account With Seal Emote!!! | Selling This Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site