Adblock breaks this site

8 Digit with 7 GAMES

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Tarnowsky, Dec 11, 2010.

  1. Tarnowsky

    Tarnowsky Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    8 Digit with 7 GAMES

    ACC #1 - 8 DIGIT
    [​IMG]
    STATUS
    [​IMG]

    ACC #2
    [​IMG]
    STATUS
    [​IMG]
    The only game it is banned on is Counter Strike, I've shared the account before with my friend about a year ago and he got with hacking, but everything else is fine.

    ___
    I am willing to go first if you have enough vouches and that you've been here long.
    I'm looking for either cash and/or an account with CS:S
     
  2. lawonama

    lawonama Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    8 Digit with 7 GAMES

    I got 2 vouches see signature, i dont go first because of youre new and dont got any vouches. If youre intrested im paying via Paypal, add me:
     
  3. Tarnowsky

    Tarnowsky Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    8 Digit with 7 GAMES

    How much are you willing to pay?
     
  4. lawonama

    lawonama Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    8 Digit with 7 GAMES

    How much are you asking? Please add me :)
     
  5. Tarnowsky

    Tarnowsky Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    8 Digit with 7 GAMES

    I don't have the messenger, I only use live mail and gmail. I have already contacted you through hotmail.
     
  6. Tarnowsky

    Tarnowsky Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    8 Digit with 7 GAMES

    bumpp
     
  7. lawonama

    lawonama Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    8 Digit with 7 GAMES

    Ill buy for 10$ (acc 1 )
     
< STEAMS-RemxinTheBeat-STEAMS (omgpwn - avoid) | CS:S gut-check.triggerbot [CMN/X-Ray/EAC] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site