Adblock breaks this site

79 Fishing, 82 Cooking

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by Herö, Jul 20, 2009.

  1. Herö

    Herö Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2008
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    79 Fishing, 82 Cooking

    What bot/script should I use to make the most money with those stats in the shortest amount of time?

    On the other hand, what should be used for fast fishing XP?
     
  2. Indistinct

    Indistinct Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2008
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    79 Fishing, 82 Cooking

    I would use RSBot, as it is really the best bot out there, and its for free. It runs in a window and allows you to run multiple accounts so once its going to won't have to worry. The only things RSBot could ever need that you yourself would have to add is upgraded anti randoms if the default is too slow for your needs.

    Well, really you can't make money with cooking, you can only lose money because raw fish sells for more than cooked fish. So I recommend Zombiefisher for fishing, and I'd fish either swordfish or lobster, maybe sharks but it really depends on what you would most like to be selling. For the fastest exp in fishing I would have it either bank or powerfish at barbarian village. You should be able to get about 40-80k exp there per hour. MHTY cooker is the best cooking script, by a large percentage of peoples opinions and expierences.
     
  3. Herö

    Herö Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2008
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    79 Fishing, 82 Cooking

    Alright, thanks for the help.
     
  4. notnoobor

    notnoobor Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2009
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    79 Fishing, 82 Cooking

    or use private script for fishing sharksin burgh de rott :p
     
< Where do i get scripts from? | need script help >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site