Adblock breaks this site

75ATT/DEF RIG/AUG MED PURE/MAIN

Discussion in '70 Defence/Piety Accounts' started by Caltrades, Oct 16, 2020.

  1. Caltrades

    Caltrades Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2017
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    75ATT/DEF RIG/AUG MED PURE/MAIN

    Hello everyone, I stopped playing this game 6+ months ago and after logging in for the first time in a long time... I realized I have no desire to return. I have built this beautiful account that I once loved dearly. It has almost a quest cape and has high farming/rc/fishing/mining and many other things.

    This account comes with any information needed for a successful recovery.
    - Rig/Aug prayers unlocked
    - Avernic Defender
    - Maxed house with multiple pools etc.
    - high slayer

    These are just a few of the lovely things i've wasted money on during my time playing.

    Here are the pictures of the account, if there is anything else required please let me know.

    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
     
  2. Caltrades

    Caltrades Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2017
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    75ATT/DEF RIG/AUG MED PURE/MAIN

    bump
     
  3. Caltrades

    Caltrades Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2017
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    75ATT/DEF RIG/AUG MED PURE/MAIN

    bump
     
  4. buyingmainaccountasaplol

    buyingmainaccountasaplol Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2019
    Posts:
    798
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    761
    Discord Username:
    Nate Rivers#5567
  5. Caltrades

    Caltrades Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2017
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    75ATT/DEF RIG/AUG MED PURE/MAIN

    Please make an offer, either privately or publicly. Looking for a better offer than the big websites.
     
  6. Caltrades

    Caltrades Member

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2017
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34
    75ATT/DEF RIG/AUG MED PURE/MAIN

    Bump
     
< 700+ Vouches▐ 12 YEARS ON SYTHE▐ NEAR MAX PIETY [90 STR/RANGE/94 MAGE]▐ VENG/BGLOVES▐ $300 DONOR ▐ | WTB range tank fully trusted only >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site