Adblock breaks this site

$75 Steam Account with 30+ Games

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by grimre4perbj, Nov 4, 2013.

  1. grimre4perbj

    grimre4perbj Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    $75 Steam Account with 30+ Games

    Hi, im selling a steam account with some cool games on it. I need the money to pay for my ACT test so please consider it. If the price is too high we can discuss it. Skype me: Jason_boyden

    My Rules:
    -Only add me on Skype. I will not add anyone, so if someone adds you that is not me.
    -I'm not interested in anything you may want to sell me, and I do not trade accounts.


    Payment Method: Paypal Only

    Its an 8 Digit Account!

    [​IMG]

    Popular Games:
    CoD BO2
    Splinter Cell Blacklist
    Chivalry
    Arma 2 AO/Dayz
    Terraria (awesome game)
    Natural Selection 2
    Payday 1 and 2
    CS:S
    CS:GO
    Rising Storm
    Sleeping Dogs
    and much more (check the pic)
    [​IMG]
     
< [Paypal] LOW 6-DIGIT For SALE. CHEAP. $30 | Buy TF2 Keys >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site