My ban. Magic Arrow

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Magic Arrow__, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
My ban. Magic Arrow
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 17, 2009 at 8:02 PM
  2. Magic Arrow__
    Referrals:

Magic Arrow__ Guest

My ban. Magic Arrow

Reason: Involving yourself in a bid to construct fake ''proof'' against Finn / lying about having permission (from Finn) to extract information from Sigex/ Attempting to have Sigex share Mod account's details with you. Goodbye.

Okay I'll disect this into three parts.

Involving yourself in a bid to construct fake ''proof'' against Finn
    This is a lie by Wow is fun fun. He said he has proof against finn, and told me that he needed to talk to me over msn. I add him, he says he had "proof" that Finn leaked. After about 5 minutes, he said he needed to make fake proof and that if I helped him he'd get him banned. I said something to the effect of "If it's fake, I don't want anything to do with it". He nagged me for a while, till I said, "If you make a pic, I'll Pm a staff member". I wasn't really going to PM a staff member, I just wanted him to Shut the fuck up.

lying about having permission (from Finn) to extract information from Sigex
    I have no idea where this has come from. The only thing I said was yesterday when I said to Darkgroove "Finn knew". This will be explained in the next section.

Attempting to have Sigex share Mod account's details with you
    This is a lie, and Finn knows it. I was talking with sigex when he told me he wanted to hack a staff member. He then found stuart's registered email, and he told me he was going to hack him. I immediately PMed finn telling him a staff member was going to be hacked. he replied saying "details" in which I told him it was stuart, and I said some other things I can't remember. I kept telling him if you get the password, tell me it, because I didn't want stuart to get banned. Had he given me the password, I would've changed it and given it to an admin.

All in all, I've done NOTHING wrong. I've been a member for three years, my last infraction was over 2 years ago. I don't see why I'm banned.

3. Unread #2 - Nov 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM
  4. MegaMatt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

My ban. Magic Arrow

if you'd just block sigex and wow is fun fun like everybody else then confusions like this wouldn't happen -_- (no comment on if his guilty or not, just wanted to point that out)

5. Unread #3 - Nov 17, 2009 at 9:43 PM
  6. Shin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Battleship Champion

Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

My ban. Magic Arrow

^ True

I, for one, don't see why you are in contact with Sigex in the first place. Especially a person like you. After him bringing up the hacking of Stuart, you should have blocked him immediately, taken screenshots of the Chat Logs, and warned a Staff Member of this. Yes, you said that a Mod was going to be hacked (Stuart) to Finn, but you never said that it was going to be by Sigex. It sounds like you were trying to back him up. Also, what is the point of getting the password for Stuart? If he's hacked then he'll be banned until he can recover his e-mail and/or verify who he is trying to access Sythe. There's no point in your asking for the password in the first place. In doing so it makes you just as guilty as Sigex if he were to hack Stuart's account.

Things from my end look a little shaky, but I'm not saying either whether I feel you're guilty or not, as I am uncertain of the whole situation.

7. Unread #4 - Nov 18, 2009 at 4:20 AM
  8. Stuart
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Stuart Guru
    Banned

My ban. Magic Arrow

Magic told me that if he did hack me he was going to change the password and give it back to me, Seeing as he has been honest with me and is the one who told me and Finn about Sigex hacking me I believe him and because of that should be unbanned.

9. Unread #5 - Nov 19, 2009 at 11:31 PM
  10. Giddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant

Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

My ban. Magic Arrow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Unread #6 - Nov 20, 2009 at 9:38 AM
  12. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

My ban. Magic Arrow

^Now he really will not trust you...... >_>.

It doesn't seem like he has done anything wrong. He seemed to be trying to help.

13. Unread #7 - Nov 20, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  14. Blupig
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Member of the Month Winner MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex World War 3 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Off Topic Participant

Blupig BEEF TOILET
    $5 USD Donor

My ban. Magic Arrow

I vote unban

15. Unread #8 - Nov 21, 2009 at 6:20 AM
  16. OldFinn
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

OldFinn Hero
    Banned

My ban. Magic Arrow

You've been unbanned following a staff discussion. Stay away from Sigex, though. He'll only get you into trouble.

< My ban | My account! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site