Adblock breaks this site

70/80/40 - 82 combat- aw: 2m

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Christiangod, Jul 28, 2007.

  1. Christiangod

    Christiangod Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    70/80/40 - 82 combat- aw: 2m

    [​IMG]

    autowin: 2M
    you go first or half nd half, if you want mm you pay fees.

    ill go 1st if ur trusted

    my msn is [email protected] but youll have to contact me here before i get on
     
  2. patrick240

    patrick240 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    70/80/40 - 82 combat- aw: 2m

    I might be interested. I have AIM but not MSN
     
  3. Freddy Mercury

    Freddy Mercury Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2005
    Posts:
    438
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    70/80/40 - 82 combat- aw: 2m

    I bid 2M,

    50/50 or you go first, or i will arrange an mm, or YOU pay the official mm fees.

    [email protected]
     
< selling 2 pins 1m ea | selling 2 pbp's and 1 sms >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site