Adblock breaks this site

68 Combat | 95 Strength

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by Darkspirith, Feb 23, 2009.

  1. C R Y P T I C

    C R Y P T I C Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2009
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    Congratz, Revivedcavik ftw.
     
  2. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    Indeed :D
     
  3. 0wn3r88

    0wn3r88 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2006
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    Nice mate, Whats your range lvl and hp lvl. Also what your xp an hour using revied caviak?
     
  4. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    40 ranged (for now :p) 84 hp, and I average a failing 20k exp an hour.... brine sabre ftl :( should be 99 in about 2 weeks =/
     
  5. zelwart

    zelwart Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    672
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    goodluck im currently botting rc with my own script im up to 86 botting 11/7 for 2 weeks. made me alot of money
     
  6. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    And good luck to you :D
     
  7. jCash

    jCash Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    3,199
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    surely the new 0 tolerence policy and new randoms add a new challange?
     
  8. +Love+

    +Love+ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    1,870
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    congratulations i'm working on a pure but it is 60att it's only 55hp i'm soul warring 99str.
     
  9. Luuke

    Luuke Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    3,077
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    I just started a gmauler, but yours is a beast. Grats on 95 str!
     
  10. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    Yep :(

    Good luck

    Thank you and good luck with yours :p
     
  11. TheRealWorld

    TheRealWorld Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2009
    Posts:
    321
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    G Maul pure right?
     
  12. 757

    757 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2008
    Posts:
    317
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    My accounts close :D
    50 att 79 str 1 def 1 pray :0
     
  13. ~R0uge~

    ~R0uge~ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Posts:
    473
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    Nice account, I'm making one similar to that right now :D
     
  14. V_8

    V_8 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    wow nice if u ever wanna sell this account pm me ill buy for pp or mail
     
  15. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    As of now, yes. Still need to decide what to do :S

    Not really :p

    Good luck :D

    I probably will one day..... one day very far from now :p
     
  16. C R Y P T I C

    C R Y P T I C Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2009
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    Cool, im making a obby maulers like this,just not 50atk lol
     
  17. Epic faill

    Epic faill Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    432
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    dude, that thing is gona rip sht up in pvp
     
  18. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    1 Attack I'm guessing :p

    Yes, yes it will :D
     
  19. C R Y P T I C

    C R Y P T I C Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2009
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    Yeah,1 attack
     
  20. Darkspirith

    Darkspirith Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,742
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    68 Combat | 95 Strength

    Good luck with your account C R Y P T I C!
     
< [Rate] Rune pure [/Tip] | Killed I pk mods i. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site