Adblock breaks this site

600k, M.I.A.?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by povilutis, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. povilutis

    povilutis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    600k, M.I.A.?

    mod bence was selling me a pin....we did a 50/50, gave him 600k told me hed pm me in sythe but no pm-.- hes a fucking noob scammer, i only had 1.2m for a pin now im fucking poor again!


    --i was stupid not 2 wait 4 my MM 2 get on. i was also stupid not 2 take pics, but he did scamm me-.-
     
  2. Pen

    Pen Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2005
    Posts:
    15,220
    Referrals:
    142
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    600k, M.I.A.?

    Without proof, nothing can be done.
     
< Help!!!! Anyone!!!!! | Selling 4 AWESOME accs! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site