60 UD MAGE - FAERLINA HORDE - PRE-BIS WEP - 370G - 300 TAILORING - 30 days free game time

Discussion in 'WoW Classic Accounts' started by TransparentBoost, Nov 11, 2019.

60 UD MAGE - FAERLINA HORDE - PRE-BIS WEP - 370G - 300 TAILORING - 30 days free game time
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 11, 2019 at 2:13 PM
  2. TransparentBoost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TransparentBoost Newcomer

Hello, the most important part of selling an account is safety for the person who is purchasing it. The processes described below is why TransparentBoost is the safest and most reliable in the industry.
    How we can handle the accounts from creation to transferrnace has been very well thought out and keeps you the customer our top priority, all accounts get the highest quality treatment.

Process we use:

There is only 1 IP address that has ever logged onto the account from start to finish and a strategic VPN location is used, when accounts are purchased based off your location I simulate traveling to your area through different VPN logins. This is to protect your account and is non-negotiable.

All accounts have been created with the purpose of being sold so there has been ZERO communication with any person in game. This is VERY important because when you purchase an account you have a clean reputation, no one knows who you are so you a free to do as you please without wondering if someone knows you purchased an account.

All characters have been leveled 100% manually by our proprietary leveling method, flying under the radar is very important.

TransparentBoost only sells fresh accounts we've created to ensure maximum protection for our clients. All accounts have anonymous names and emails assigned to them which is given to you after purchase of the account. Why this is important to you is because the account cannot ever be recovered by an original owner.

Most owners get bored of WoW and decide to sell their account but often times come back months or years later and we couldn't imagine having an original owner take back an account or get it banned by contacting blizzard months or years after you've invested time. This is why we choose to only create anonymous accounts ourselves and not resell others.

What happens when the account is purchased:

We transfer the battle.net login information including the secret question/answer as well as the original email login information to you. I work with you to transfer all of this information into your name and assist with changing the email. As far as the name registered to the battle.net account I recommend waiting a few weeks to change this because it's better for security purposes but that decision is ultimately up to you. If you have any questions about this account message me on skype or discord. Skype at TransparentBoost or Discord at TransparentBoost#4260(641317857577140261)

-Pre raid BiS Staff
    -Blues/greens with stam/int/SP (100 frost dmg) can AoE efficiently in this gear, do raid or dungeons as well
    -Attuned to MC
    -300 Tailoring with Robe of the Archmage pattern learned(65g value)
    -Has enchanting mats to start leveling enchanting if you want (110 strange dust, 35 soul dust, 25 greater magic essence, 10 greater astral essence, 7 greater mystic essence, 17 small glimmering shard, 8 large glimmering shard)
    -300 First Aid
    -14x slot bags on main character + 2 bank slots + 25 stacks (20) of runecloth
    -3x bank alts with 14 slot bags, total of 324 slots available so no shortage of space
    -60% mount
    -cool 4 character name
    -will add 30 days game time upon purchase

60 UD Mage Faerlina Horde - Pictures

If you have any questions about this account message me on skype or discord. Skype at TransparentBoost or Discord at TransparentBoost#4260(641317857577140261)
    I also do custom account creation/power leveling 1-60 in 7-10 days on Faerlina Horde, contact me if this is something you're interested in as well.

PRICE $425.00

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 13, 2019 at 4:23 PM
  4. TransparentBoost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump

5. Unread #3 - Nov 19, 2019 at 3:37 PM
  6. TransparentBoost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump

7. Unread #4 - Nov 23, 2019 at 7:16 PM
  8. TransparentBoost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Price Reduction, any questions pm me

9. Unread #5 - Nov 26, 2019 at 5:12 PM
  10. TransparentBoost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump

< human warlock60(golemag)human rogue60(dragonfang)dwarf priest 41(golemag) for sell | Price check (Passive gold farm accounts) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site