60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by MatRS, Dec 10, 2014.

60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 10, 2014 at 7:44 PM
  2. MatRS
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MatRS Newcomer

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    EDIT:SOLD! to Teenier Z, EXTREMELY smooth trade.

    Hello sythe users! I've always lurked on the site and bought some gp (RS3 + 07), but never made an account.

    So im in need of some cash for xmas, and as I haven't played rs in over 2 months I've decided to get rid of my account.

    I am the origional owner and only owner this account has ever had.
    The account IS fully quested.

    Pictures:

    Combat:
    [​IMG]

    Log in screen:
    [​IMG]

    Offences:
    [​IMG]

    Quests:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Items:
    [​IMG]

    Same account on rs3:
    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    To be honest im looking to sell it to a trusted buyer/seller in accounts (nice smooth transaction)
    I know I have no feedback whatsoever so I will go first to trusted.
    Not sure what price to set it at..So just bid away.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 10, 2014 at 7:48 PM
  4. Ikov420
    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2014
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ikov420 Member
    Banned

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    Do you got skype? Im interested
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 10, 2014 at 7:58 PM
  6. MatRS
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MatRS Newcomer

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    Yes I do, please pm me your skype name and I'll get you added as soon as im back online mate.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 10, 2014 at 8:03 PM
  8. tobehonest
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tobehonest Member

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    I'll buy it just for the zerker. $145 paypal offer. Got MM if needed. I'll add a almost maxed 76 def eoc acc i've had for 7 years. cmaul turmoil 99mage/str Only owner.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 10, 2014 at 8:18 PM
  10. MatRS
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MatRS Newcomer

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    The RS3 account is the same log in as the 07 account. Would you be willing to use an official mm?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 10, 2014 at 8:26 PM
  12. backpagers
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2013
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12

    backpagers Member

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    I'll buy it for $200 via playerauctions most secured way.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 10, 2014 at 8:29 PM
  14. MatRS
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MatRS Newcomer

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    I was advised to put it on player auctions, but when trying to put the account up it told me;


    Sorry, due to verification complexities we currently only support the purchase or sale of game accounts by members within the United States, Canada, and Australia. This regional restriction does not apply to other products such as currency and power leveling.

    Will you be willing to use an official mm? Or do you know a way around player auctions for UK users?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 10, 2014 at 8:37 PM
  16. tobehonest
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tobehonest Member

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    I'll use official MM. Pm me if you really want to asap.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 10, 2014 at 8:52 PM
  18. MatRS
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MatRS Newcomer

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    Pm'ed you.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 10, 2014 at 9:29 PM
  20. MatRS
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MatRS Newcomer

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    bumppp
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 11, 2014 at 7:34 PM
  22. Tyson189
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2012
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tyson189 Member

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

  23. Unread #12 - Dec 11, 2014 at 8:40 PM
  24. tobehonest
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tobehonest Member

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    Tell me if you find a way to put on player auctions and I'll buy it.

    + trade you my eoc account i've had for 7 years
    with 76 def, 91 att, 99 str/mage, turmoil, and cmaul
     
  25. Unread #13 - Dec 11, 2014 at 9:31 PM
  26. MatRS
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MatRS Newcomer

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    Only looking for irl cash mate.

    Don't think there is a way unless anyone knows a way around it?

    Spoke to a guy through email some part of yesterday/today & also spoke on the phone with him. Hopefully selling to him tomorrow, will update thread on any new changes.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Dec 12, 2014 at 1:40 AM
  28. KenzyJ
    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2014
    Posts:
    173
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KenzyJ Active Member
    Banned

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    Feel free to pm me mate. I have vouches.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Dec 12, 2014 at 11:17 AM
  30. MatRS
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MatRS Newcomer

    60 Attack Zerker [96STR] [94MAGE] [INCLUDES RS3 ACCOUNT]

    Sold account to Teenier Z. Very nice guy, spoke numerous times over the phone. Hope you enjoy the account mate!
     
< BUYING 1 def Pure, mauler preferable! | [100+ Vouches] Selling BA PURE | 99 Herblore | 360 DAYS OF MEMBS >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site