Adblock breaks this site

50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by RLdiamond, Aug 2, 2015.

  1. RLdiamond

    RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    600
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    153
    50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

    Ok guys I am selling this 50m 07 gp however the payment will be via NETELLER only.

    If you dont have Neteller, it will be advantage because you can use their refer a friend program and earn yourself an additional 8$ !!!!

    \I can send an invitation to any Sythe members by email, once you register, you will receive an instant 10% of your first deposit Up to 8$!

    this means by buying my 50m 07 GP through neteller, you will be paying 50 $ instead of approximate 70$ (1$/M VS 1.4$/M) + making an extra 8$ if you are new to Neteller!

    Ok, I will go first to users whom I deem as trustworthy. All Newcomers must go first.

    Peace out
     
  2. Sept

    Sept Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2015
    Posts:
    1,903
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    146
    50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

    I can do BTC/Paypal if you want, my skype is in my signature. PM me if you change your mind.
     
  3. RLdiamond

    RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    600
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    153
    50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

    I might accept BTC but not at 1$/M
     
  4. iballHard

    iballHard Buying/Selling The Cheapest Runescape Gold! Visit www.BallersGold.com

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2014
    Posts:
    2,852
    Referrals:
    47
    Sythe Gold:
    976
    50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

    I can do btc aswell.Add my skype to discuss the price :)
     
  5. Almighty

    Almighty Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2014
    Posts:
    414
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

    Add my skype and explain to me how this neteller thing works

    almighty.sythe
     
  6. Sept

    Sept Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2015
    Posts:
    1,903
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    146
    50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

    I can pay higher than $1 for btc, I added your skype. If you decide to trade make sure to request a PM incase an imposter adds you
     
  7. RLdiamond

    RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    600
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    153
    50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

    Currently all BTC buyers, i will contact you to check who gives higher BID.

    As for Almighty, I added you if you want to do Neteller, you will be preferred regardless of price.
     
  8. RLdiamond

    RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    600
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    153
    50m 07 gp 1$/M ONLY!!!

    Sold Alll !!
     
< Selling 20M/1.3$ PAYPAL just vouched ppl | [07] Selling 210M - BITCOIN/PP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site