[$500 Donor]XHG's SEO Articles, Management, Links, Gold Site Coach[K+ Vouches][Affordable Quality]

Discussion in 'Web Market' started by RSGoldstop, Sep 9, 2018.

[$500 Donor]XHG's SEO Articles, Management, Links, Gold Site Coach[K+ Vouches][Affordable Quality]
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 9, 2018 at 5:51 PM
  2. RSGoldstop
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    RSGOLDSTOP#7522

RSGoldstop Formerly known as Lalapo14

XHG SEO Management

Hello Sythe!

Are you a new website owner that needs a little help with SEO? If so, you've come to the right place. As a gold shop owner and e-commerce veteran, I've learned a little about SEO over the past few years. I will help drive traffic to your business through on-page optimization as well as link-building. While I am not a guru, I believe my customers will see a significant return if they use my services.

Most recent traffic! Getting 1k+ uniques each day to site!
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot - c5291786720584aaa3c57731f15dab27 - Gyazo

• Stop blindly purchasing link packages: it'll do more harm than good. Let me use my experience to help you purchase them correctly.
    • Tired of paying by the click? I'll help you drive targeted traffic to your site through keyword analysis. Each quality article can drive thousands of unique customers to your site each month!: [​IMG]
      Screenshot - 329974caa52e327efaf10bc552cac359 - Gyazo
    • Struggling with Onpage SEO? I've learned how to structure a site for optimal rankings.
    • Want safe long-term results and don't mind investing? I can acquire high-quality domains to boost your site's authority. Each site will cost $300 or more.
    • Not convinced? Contact me directly for a free consultation.
    Check out some of the work I've done on one of my sites here:

Screenshot - a3ff953b1ad1441c37cc056fd27e0e81 - Gyazo

Why are you paying $2 or more per click when you can get quality traffic organically? Invest in your site and see traffic and referrals shoot to the moon.

Services I offer:

On page audit (internal linking, speed analysis, structure, and more). This service will include content restructuring as well as basic site alterations for maximum performance.

Price: $99

Link building packages (I will build links to your specifications as well as advise you on anchor text choice for maximum results)
    Price: Depends on the power you want! I am just a broker for this service; that means I will set up the package correctly, but the links will be built by another provider. Stop wasting money buying links that are overoptimized or built incorrectly. Take the guesswork out!. I will charge a 30% premium for my time.

PBN management (I can acquire high-quality domains on your behalf and set them up for long-term power)
    Price: $100/domain. Price of the domain must be paid by the client.

PBN Link rental: I can provide powerful PBN Links from my own networks (15+ Trust Flow, 15+ DA, 30+ Referring Domains)
    Price: starting at 10$ per homepage link per month.

Targeted Article Writing and Keyword Research: I will find low competition keywords and write 2,000+ word articles to drive traffic to your site. It will have the correct keyword densities + LSI keyword inclusion. 100% unique authority content.

Check out my site for the quality you can expect (OSRS Mining Guide 1 to 99 (Click here for Best methods 2018))

If you need other samples I will provide them as well.

Price: $5 per 100 words.

Full Service Management: I will manage your site's SEO projects. We will figure out a plan together and set a monthly budget for outreach and link building.

Price: $200/month + cost of materials.

As with all SEO services, results aren't guaranteed.

Gold Site Coaching

Considering starting your own RS gold shop but don't know where to start? I'll guide you step by step and answer any questions you may have about running Runescape business.

Topics discussed: Building reputation, anti-fraud measures, web design referall, managing a team, keeping accurate books, and MORE!

Price: $99 (If you use my affiliate links hosting and other startup costs)

If interested, please PM me directly, drop a comment below, or come on my live chat to say hi!

^ Management likes this.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 16, 2018 at 4:29 PM
  4. DuckM
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

DuckM Guru

This is underrated service by @RSGoldstop, will likely purchase services in the future.

5. Unread #3 - Oct 3, 2018 at 1:13 AM
  6. RSGoldstop
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    RSGOLDSTOP#7522

RSGoldstop Formerly known as Lalapo14

Stop paying $2 per click and get long term traffic for fractions! Build your brand today.

< Kaybe's Web Development Service [CHEAP] | [WTS] Selling: private torrent trackers account + invites >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site