50% OFF Riot Points Gifting Service - Proof Provided

Discussion in 'Riot Points and Gift Sales' started by Discountrp, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 20, 2019 at 4:17 PM
  2. Discountrp
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Discountrp Newcomer

This Is A Grand Opening Deal and Will Not Last Long!

How Does It Work?

-In League of Legends, you are able to buy Riot Points (RP) and gift them to anyone on your friends list. The process of ordering our discounted RP points goes:

*THIS SERVICE IS FOR THE NORTH AMERICA SERVER ONLOY

1. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR LEAGUE OF LEGENDS USERNAME AND THE AMOUNT OF RIOT POINTS OR SKIN THAT YOU WANT. (Please send the amount of riot points you want and not the price)

2. I will add you on League of Legends and message you about your transaction to confirm it is you.

3. I gift you your points and you can send the payment afterwards. I accept Paypal or Cashapp. (sometimes we may request a very small payment beforehand to make sure you are legit).

4. I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION. ANYONE TRYING TO DO THIS IS A SCAMMER!

5. Don't forget to leave positive feedback below after you have received your points!

Hours of Operation

-I am available to process orders 24 hours, 7 days a week!

-My customer support is also available for any questions or concerns you may have.

How do we get them at a discounted rate?

-I have connections with different methods of profiting while still giving you your discounted gifts.

How do I know this is not a scam?

-I get asked this question a lot. Listen, I understand I am very new around here and I have no history on Sythe. I take certain measures and risks to make sure you are comfortable during the transaction. I never make you pay the full price first. We may ask you to send a small amount just to make sure you're serious, if it is your first transaction, but it is usually very small.

How do you know someone won't scam you?

-We don't know, but we try to build relationships with our clients in order to build trust. We have done a few transactions and all customers have been honest so far. We hope this continues, but we understand the risk! We plan to gain enough trust to not have to undergo this risk anymore.

*Any attempts to scam me, you will be blocked immediately and refused services from then on. No exceptions.

Proof

http://prnt.sc/ohknh7

Screenshot

http://prnt.sc/ohknnk

DM ME NOW TO ORDER!

DISCOUNT PERCENTAGE FLUCTUATES!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 4, 2019 at 10:15 PM
  4. Theeex
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Theeex Newcomer

< Buying RP gift cards, EUW server for 60% | |RP Gifting Service|Cheap|Fast|Trusted| >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site