Looking for chat agent jobs.

Discussion in 'Job Listings and User Resumes' started by Abi windor, Mar 14, 2020.

Looking for chat agent jobs.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 14, 2020 at 1:23 PM
  2. Abi windor
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2020
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    Abi windor Newcomer

    Looking for chat agent jobs.

    Hi, I'm looking for a chat agent job. The pay is wanted to be in GP. I have multiple years of experience in this sector, and I'm hoping to expand my horizon. Please send me a discord message at Ducky#3918
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 14, 2020 at 1:51 PM
  4. Wortel
    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

< ❤️✨Vorki Accounts Building Services ✨♥️ Any Kind of Accounts✌️ | [50 Dollar Donor,125+ Vouches] Hiring Scriptwriters >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site