Adblock breaks this site

5 Digit: Clean W/ 20+ Games

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by wall-e, Sep 2, 2013.

  1. wall-e

    wall-e Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    5 Digit: Clean W/ 20+ Games

    Hey, I am looking to sell my 5digit: 0:0:764xx. It includes 20+ games, the account is in good vac standing. I need the funds towards school and am willing to take paypal or bitcoin escrow. Below are the screenshots I just took, I can take more upon request. Let me know if you're interested I can change the contact email as soon as it's purchased to whatever you want. Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]​
     
  2. wall-e

    wall-e Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    5 Digit: Clean W/ 20+ Games

    40 obo
     
  3. get_right

    get_right Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    5 Digit: Clean W/ 20+ Games

    Hi, what's your steam add, etc somewhere I can contact you?
     
  4. wall-e

    wall-e Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    5 Digit: Clean W/ 20+ Games

    Bump - Make Me An Offer
     
  5. wall-e

    wall-e Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    5 Digit: Clean W/ 20+ Games

    Bump - 30obo?
     
  6. wall-e

    wall-e Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    5 Digit: Clean W/ 20+ Games

    Bump :cool:
     
  7. wall-e

    wall-e Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    5 Digit: Clean W/ 20+ Games

    You guys suck
     
< [H] Steam Wallet Card (worth 100usd) [W] Bitcoins | [CHEAP] [LEGIT] Selling Steam Accounts [LEGIT] [CHEAP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site