Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by tomasfer98, Sep 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ban Appeal
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 5, 2023 at 3:14 PM
  2. tomasfer98
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    tomasfer98

tomasfer98 Newcomer

Ban Appeal

Link to/reason for TWC/DNT/Ban: ban evading (to appeal) & cannot remember original ban was more than 5 years ago
    Link to your vouches: -
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you disagree with the decision: -
    Link to previous disputes: -
    Anything else you wish to say:

I am sure I was banned for a reason, I would like to apologize in advance and try to continue with a new account without having other emails or accounts banned

hi, i would like to make a ban appeal on a long term ban (over 3 years) on the accounts;

zerot50

and the account related to removed

I cannot even check why i got banned, the last account was banned for ban evading, cannot even remember the email for zerot50, but im looking to get unbanned.

thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 5, 2023 at 7:06 PM
  4. Unregisteredzerot50
    Referrals:

Unregisteredzerot50 Guest

Ban Appeal

Your profile link: cannot get it username should be zerot50
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: dont know all of them; zerot50, potnags, ags iove (or love), tomasfer98, maybe there are more emails are; removed

Report/post/reason that got you banned: resell of a money making method, evasion
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: i guess i did not scam anyone, it was long time ago, i didnt get any report of me stealing money
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: this was about 5 years ago so bear in mind people change a lot taking into account i was only a teenage back then.

I bought a money making method from a guy and it was not what was intended for, it was a advertised as an osrs making method but it involved money transferring with an rsgp. I got mad and wanted to re sell the method to make money back, i think i sold it a couple of times, did not scam anyone, the "owner" of the method got mad and reported me, this is why i got banned.
    Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: I think i do but cannot access them/ dont know how to

I would like to apologize in advance and try to continue with a new account without having other emails or accounts banned.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2023
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 6, 2023 at 5:35 PM
  6. UnregisteredZerot50
    Referrals:

UnregisteredZerot50 Guest

Ban Appeal

Your profile link: zerot50
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: AGS Love
    potnags
    mabel
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Zerot50 trying to sell my guide....again.
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: no
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: no
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Back ins 2017. Bought a money making guide which was not what was advertised. It was a osrs money making guide that involved using an RSGP, i was mad (this was back when I was a teenager) and thought i would re sell the guide to get the money i spent buying it, it should be noted that i did not scam anyone that bought the guide, I delivered it, and I am not sure how many people i sold to, maybe a couple (this was 5 years ago). I should have not re sold the guide, I should have just made a post against the original seller to get the money back, again this was back to when I was young (if needed I can prove age), I would like to start fresh now.
    Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? yes
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: [DENIED] Zerot50 requesting a pardon for guide reselling/ban evading

7. Unread #4 - Sep 6, 2023 at 7:02 PM
  8. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Ban Appeal

Hello @tomasfer98

Profile: tomasfer98
    Report(s): https://www.sythe.org/threads/4271714/ban-appeal/

Profile: zerot50
    Report(s): Zerot50 trying to sell my guide....again.

Profile: i am hopsin
    Report(s): I am hopsin

Profile: mabel
    Report(s): Zerot50 requesting a pardon for guide reselling/ban evading

Profile: potnags
    Report(s): potnags / zerot50

Profile: AGS Love
    Report(s): AGS Love

Profile: Tad
    Report(s): Tad

Profile: Lionn
    Report(s): Lionn

Profile: Thomasythe
    Report(s): Thomasythe

Profile: laterbtch
    Report(s): help please

Profile: yooy
    Report(s): yooy
    yooy

Profile: Lady Risk
    Report(s): "Lady Risk" is ban evader "Zerot50"

Disputes/Pardons: [DENIED] Zerot50 requesting a pardon for guide reselling/ban evading
    Zerot50 requesting a pardon for guide reselling/ban evading
    Zerot50 requesting a pardon for guide reselling/ban evading
    help please

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< Remove TWC | Request Remove TWC >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site