Resolved.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Snorlax, May 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Resolved.
  1. Unread #1 - May 2, 2023 at 6:19 PM
  2. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games
    Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

Scammer's profile link: Dzeny
    Amount scammed: $95 BTC
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: Dzeny#4278 | 825361462087909397
    Proof that it's their Discord: @Dzeny - Discord (gyazo.com)
    Explanation of the trade: Foolishly commissioned for a Sythe thread given my time constraints
    How they scammed: Extortion to pay more for content in a GFX I already specified, or a 0-50% refund
    Other relevant trade screenshots:

I know I have a very bad habit of making lengthy and in-depth reports that suck for mods to read so I will summarize this as coherently as possible. However, since I am proving a history of such neglect it may be hard to keep short.

This will have three parts: Extortion, Unprofessionalism, and Scamming

1) Extortion

His ToS - Screenshot - a25a110d6d396295207bf8ab6e8b735e - Gyazo (focus on rule 3)

Dzeny protects his designs, software name, and software capabilities harder than the CIA protects the United States. He freely chooses to extort me for disproportionate amounts of money to prey on the lack of knowledge he shares with clients about the design, process, and product.

Examples:
    a) I have no access to source (which is totally fine) but a request for changing font size on a small part of the thread costs $30-$40 to change on a $55 overall thread - Screenshot - b0fb1075fc964b873f7c9858c576ea41 - Gyazo

b) $45 to fix a single section of a $55 thread (just aligning text that even Microsoft Powerpoint 2007 can do) - Screenshot - 35b06c311ae236321da4c43e160d76ad - Gyazo

c) $95 to fix part of a $55 thread (majority are simple wording changes)- Screenshot - 634dc3030b7209e0f48f69fe3e27313f - Gyazo

d) Dzeny agreeing for $2-3 a box to edit a proposed GFX (with appropriate higher charges like $10-$15 if the request is larger than I said - which is totally fine) - Screenshot - 7b2ef5ec723f1df72ea43fa96bddbe0c - Gyazo

e) Me trying to put into writing to stick to the $2-3 range per extra box needed post-thread creation. Screenshot - 516500745959c10546d47019d5a1579d - Gyazo

Dzeny declining and calling me crazy even though he just agreed moments earlier - Screenshot - 8464b9e18decc76fe329263d5ed2dfb2 - Gyazo

Further refusal to concretely lay out pricing (and him refusing to price his own service) - Screenshot - 098f3975748b6a6851ca1c8cb792ae5b - Gyazo

f) Now pricing it at $5 each and still does not want in writing what he said earlier to he can jack up the price (as he already planning on doing with the $5 instead of $3 - Screenshot - 9cd9c8e05249d8fb7841703b20520f2c - Gyazo

Another example - Screenshot - 638de0bad623673c6b6e6c9fb408d96e - Gyazo

g) Me asking if his ultra-giga-secretive software can align text; He says he cannot share this information because he knows that if I knew, then I could ask why he was charging me $35 to align text boxes :O - Screenshot - 935c8481c4bf1caa1d15fa6dd56c4908 - Gyazo

Unprofessionalism:

My Mock Up (ignore my bad PowerPoint skills)

[​IMG]

FINAL PRODUCT
    [​IMG]
    List of Errors -

1) The word "Icon" is included next to every single script name. When hiring someone to do a GFX role I thought they would understand what the word "Icon" means. His response (and no, "Icon" was not capitalized to indicated an acronym on the mock-up) - Screenshot - 99850450a0e6574e0facb991d2e0e646 - Gyazo

2) Coloration of script names is all over the place. Sometimes its only the second word (Auto-Agility), sometimes its none (Auto-Pot), sometimes its both (Auto-Spec)

3) "PvM Swapper" Box with accompanying bosses does not exist, but rather has been made into a singular sentence (which is fine) but also has no icons, is missing breaks, and a box around it.

4) Nightmare misspelled

5) Random line of text below "Jad, Vorkath, Hunlef, etc" that is out of place

-------

a) Dzeny saying I am wrong for assuming "Icon" within a GFX setting means the word icon rather than an actual image - Screenshot - a5e27aec3d8673929ead6940995dc956 - Gyazo | Saying my lack of grammatic prowess is the issue behind this whole issue, with him also saying I do not know how to read or write Screenshot - f491d83118779ae71d15f5c6c1ffd812 - Gyazo (Take a look at his ToS and tell me who knows English better between the two of us)

b) Here is Dzeny messaging other people asking them the most nonsensical question ever to prove me wrong and show me I am wrong (screenshots that he sent me - https://prnt.sc/CT2UcCkeOvtP | https://prnt.sc/CEgiWV_JsZUv | https://prnt.sc/cQ3v1Q81yJTQ | https://img001.prntscr.com/file/img001/h8_1b9upTA-MWvdFzzmGaw.png) Every single person was confused as hell wondering what was going on, I do not blame them.

c) Me posing an actual question in English geared toward answering the question at hand for if my design indicates a physical icon, or the words "Icon" which he refuses to ask - Screenshot - 1f8d1403d51e8423c1bb9bd90b4a4b3e - Gyazo

I took it upon myself to ask this to see what others thought in the Sythe public discord to the question "Hi guys quick question. I just commissioned a design for a Sythe thread from someone with this image as a part of my mock up. When you look at this do you think (icon) should be spelled out or include a physical icon? Just gauging thoughts here"

1) Droh, a different designer I reached out to days ago that I am now commissioning this thread from who instantly knows what I mean- Screenshot - 76dee3f1ae0e4c4080891014ec2b72c0 - Gyazo

2) A very large server owner - Screenshot - 2e1cbcb12955723d3003b03802afbabd - Gyazo

Scamming:

I told Dzeny I wanted the icons added or him to fully refund me. He offered me 50% of the paid price to which I clearly declined.

This is why I made the report: He is forcing me to either a) Pay more money to remove the word "icon" and input actual icons which I already showed on the mock-up, or b) take 50% of what I paid for the whole thread.

I am tired of being played around with and extorted for money by Dzeny. There is a history of it in my earlier threads of him charging me x2 the price of an entire thread to just make minor edits (like changing words or aligning text). Even though the charge is $5 more to fix his mistake I am saying no because of the sheer principle of it all and being fed up with his tactics.

Here is him saying I should get nothing and him saying he will use his predatory ToS to do so if he wants - Screenshot - c9931ff7f9cc317509bea21f7312ff19 - Gyazo

I now want a FULL refund and will not accept anything less. I tried to negotiate with him but it's like negotiating with a broken record player stuck on "No". I do not want to interact with this person ever again who is clearly out for $$$ and nothing else.

I apologize in advance for the mod that has to handle this given the length, but I think the community needs to be aware of what you should expect when working with Dzeny. I will not also act like I am a saint; this person brings out the worst in me and I hoped to limit my involvement post hand-off of my mock-up. Clearly my language could have been nicer however the frustration invoked by the logic behind all of this annoyed me greatly. I chose Dzeny because I think his work is actually decent and he said he could do it quickly however I made that mistake for the last time and have learned my lesson 100%.

^ Filsdepute, owned, Fontes and 12 others like this.
    Last edited: May 6, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - May 3, 2023 at 4:28 AM
  4. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny GFX DESIGNER | BEST PRICES | CLICK HERE TO DM!
    Dzeny Donor

Resolved.

This is again the second report on me by snorlax with a false accusation, there is no scam here.

Some background about previous case that is relevant for this report:
    Snorlax did loads of manipulations on last report where I didn't have any ToS. I was working always without ToS and he was the only one
    who came up with an idea how to get free threads, since I didn't have ToS, I made him few threads for free.
    I used to edit him from scratch threads and have made him over 10 + changes and he never stopped asking for major edits, since he knew I had no
    ToS and at the end he claimed that he can keep asking for edits since we didn't agree on any ToS.
    It would always look like this: https://prnt.sc/W-T7jL5anq9Y
    He would say It is perfect and then he would request changes from thread so he can get them for free at the end.

He has apologized for his previous behavior, because last time he has manipulated with me by asking for 10 + free edits since I didn't have terms of service at that time and
    I must have done them, otherwise he will report me as he was blackmailing me with that.
    I blocked him after previous report but then I remembered I made him one thread and It would be incorrect from my side to avoid editing/upgrading thread which he paid for, he
    apologized for his previous behaviour so I decided to work on his order since I always give people secound chance. https://prnt.sc/lrvVNRwowZJf

https://prnt.sc/lrvVNRwowZJf
    You say here I provide decent work and in dm "Quality work that you know I have" lmao

This time I made ToS that we have agreed upon and Snorlax has accepted ToS.
    I have offered him firstly 50% refund which he declined or "$5 TO EDIT 20 BOXES" where he said I can pay only later and knowing him, he would use me for
    these $5 to do more changes for free. After being rude, trying to blackmail me and trying to exploit me I decided to refund him nothing, since he
    does not deserve it. By tos rule 5. he gave us right to decide how much we will refund if we decide it is necessary Screenshot - c47682841f6bc32e56ff5c72e0575e4d - Gyazo.
    I could offer him 0 refund by ToS at the start but I did half (and I have made him a nice and big thread which is worth a lot more)
    and this is more than enough proof that I was more than correct. By the way I am not in need for money as he says, especially since Crypto Trading started.

There was tos this time which he has accepted and he has confirmed that he read everything carefully and has understood:
    Screenshot - d9916d38d5e2ba509c45df4c34e53ada - Gyazo Screenshot - 1515b7a6d122dfde3a23d8266dca55fd - Gyazo
    I made a thread upon his request but he was too lazy to write just "I need icons which will represent skills or scripts".
    It is not my job to get all icons tho, since many icons you need can have hundreds different versions. I can't know which one do you want and you should have provided these.
    I decided to make trivia in my discord channel to see if others will guess what did he mean, no one was able to guess.
    Screen capture - 1fdc4d5df5e867748aa525ef3310ca0b - Gyazo

So far whenever I provide any kind of design, customers are instantly positive shocked with design and more than happy.
    I do not even provide this ToS mostly to others since It is not needed.
    I made ToS with Snorlax so he can't manipulate with me like he did last time. He has apologized for this but he kept doing the same thing. By apologizing he admitted his manipulations that he has done, otherwise he would not need to apologize if he was correct.

This is thread which I have made to him btw:

^ Bils, Rustyy93, Baod and 3 others like this.
    Last edited: May 3, 2023
  5. Unread #3 - May 3, 2023 at 8:57 AM
  6. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

Hi Dzeny, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, just like with your recent GFX work for me, you ignored some keys aspects that I will more directly ask below.

Before I do that I would like to reply to what you said about me prior.

I take 100% blame for asking for GFX edits. I was new to getting GFX made, and only used you to do so when I ordered roughly 6 different things. There was no ToS that specified I could not ask for changes, so clearly I asked for changes not knowing this was "manipulation" as you call it.

I apologized for my behavior as clearly you were offended I wanted edits prior, and so I wanted a clean hand-off of my mock up with you to follow up and complete the new design. This did not happen.

When trying to add ToS to protect me you declined every single one. I offered EXACT scenarios about the addition of new boxes (script names) that specified the same number of words, size, and icon. You gave me a price for this initially of $2-3 each, but then realized you could hide behind your ToS to get more, which you promptly did by saying "Well it may be more like $5-30". I 100% accepted that if my request deviated from the simple structure of Icon, and "Auto-[insert script name here]" I would happily pay more - you refused since you did not want anything in stone for prices you gave me prior.

Now can you please reply to these points below about Extortion, Patterns of Unprofessionalism, and Scamming. I will make my questions more direct.

Extortion:

1) Why are you charging $30-40 to change font size from 12 to 14 on a $55 thread?

2) Why are you charging $45 to alter a singular section of a $55 thread?

3) Why are you charging $95 (NEARLY TWICE THE COST OF THE THREAD) to change words and delete a section?

4) Why will you not share if your design program has alignment and grouping capabilities? To me it seems that if you share this information you cannot as easily ask for $30, $40, or more to align text boxes (which I have already provided proof for in my earlier report)

5) Why do you hide as much information possible from the customer about the process, your software, and it's capabilities?

All of these points concatenate into my whole argument that you are purely here to get as much money possible for everything you do. Yes, the thread costs $55 but any further edits can make it easily $200 which in total you want to remove an area, change what some text says, and align text boxes. Only you have the source, and you leverage that to your advantage 10/10 times.

Unprofessionalism:

1) Why are you playing "Trivia" with your Discord sharing images of my mock-up without my permission and asking nonsense questions like "What does this mean"? Look at their responses, they are clearly confused. When I offer an un-biased question you refuse to ask it.

2) Why is there no consistency in how my script names are colored?

3) Why are there various spelling issues (Nightmare and Hunllef), random lines of text added (everything below "Jad, Vorkath, etc.." - see mock-up for what I asked for), and no box around PvM swapped like I requested?

4) Most importantly, why did you think that (Icon) when added in a GFX setting refers to the physical word "Icon" and not an actual image? (I have had multiple people PM on Discord in disbelief about you writing "Icon" instead of adding actual icons as a supposed GFX designer. I 100% believe you are a part of a small group that would actually write the word instead of putting an image).

5) Why do you repeatedly ask your customers if they know how to read and write in attempts to demean them? (Can provide at least 5 screenshots if needed)

6) Why are you advertising 24/7 online when you are the single performer of your service? Do you not ever sleep? I’m not sure how you have evaded having to remove that for so long - stop lying in your advertising please!

Scamming:

1) Why are you doing 80% of what was asked of you and asking for 106% of the total agreed upon price to finish the remaining 20% of the work?

2) Why are my two options to pay to your extortion, or get zero money back? - Seems like a blatant scam to me

^ Wishy96, Amei, Fontes and 4 others like this.
  7. Unread #4 - May 3, 2023 at 9:53 AM
  8. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny Donor

Resolved.

I told you I can do edits for $5 and you wanted to pay only after and at start you did not want to pay at all, so all these questions why why fall into the water.
    After blackmailing, trying to exploit me, my offer has expired. I don't want to work with you anymore.
    I feel you are mental ill when I see what are you writting so I won't insult you or discuss with you more, since when you get born you can't choose if you will be mental healthy or ill.

One example: Why are you charging $95 (NEARLY TWICE THE COST OF THE THREAD) to change words and delete a section?
    I never said this, I said $95 for thread which is equal to 2 threads that are made in one, since you gave me before an amount of text that is equal to 2 threads.
    And you think you are clever by trying to do this? You are trying to get made 2 threads, by saying "I am ordering 1 thread and giving me amount of text that is equal to 2 threads", which you will split and for $55 you will get all 3 threads
    since I said 1 thread costs $55 lmao.

Even your report is false, you opened report in "report a scammer section" and there is no scam.
    I will leave rest to mods, literally not possible to discuss here his logic is unbelievable. You wered offered $5 for edits which you did not want to pay, how can these why questions make sense then that I want money from you $40,$55,$95 whatever u wrote. Regarding to Unprofessionalism you said I have great quality work and this is not place where you should be allowed to post this. Something like this is called feedback which comes in vouch section if you are not happy.

^ Wishy96, Bils, Justin Langer and 3 others like this.
  9. Unread #5 - May 3, 2023 at 8:51 PM
  10. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

Hi Dzeny thank you for the reply yet again. You are 100% correct that I wanted to pay after you did your work (given you have history of not doing so). I believe my questions do not "fall into the water" as I I think it is important why you choose to hide every single part of the process from the customer and how you come up with your arbitrary prices. Hearing your thought process behind charging $30-$40 to increase font size would be beneficial for me given I cannot wrap my head around it.

Your example from your last message is also very incorrect - I will break it down a bit simpler for you.

Here is my request for changing my prior thread (same image as in the first report above) - Screenshot - 634dc3030b7209e0f48f69fe3e27313f - Gyazo

In total I asked for what was seen in that image, which simplifies to the following actions (and please feel free to dispute this, however I think it unlikely as it would expose part of your process which I know you hold dear):

1. Pressing delete 8 times
    2. Adding in a section that is already designed into the thread to replace another section
    3. Deleting a single word
    4. Changing 3 words
    5. Changing title by ~3 words
    6. Add in 33 new words
    7. Add in two images that were already designed

To summarize a bit better for you:

1. Press delete 10 times (to remove arrows (8), remove a single word (1), to remove a section (1))
    2. Add in a section that has already been designed - image for reference (was just a literal box with a title above it) Screenshot - ed668ddd1ad53ee287c1b13b4f053c8e - Gyazo
    3. Change 6 words
    4. Add 33 words (most, if not all of these were already within the image included in number 2 above so only pressing delete was needed)
    5. Add two small images

This all equals $95 in your eyes. I paid less for the total thread.

I think you are confusing your prior $95 extortion attempt for the $95 price tag of the NEW thread - very different!

If this is indeed not the case, please explain how the following that I listed above can be considered "two threads" as you mentioned in your prior message. If that is the case, can you further elaborate how pressing delete 10 times, adding in a pre-designed section, changing 6 words, adding 33 new words (most of which already exist), and adding two pre-designed small images is a full thread, or even TWO as you say? I would love to see a prior example of a client ordering a 33(ish)-word thread and the associated price you offered them, I have a feeling it is not $95.

Lastly, you may think in your eyes you have not scammed me but you have offered me an incomplete GFX design (you have yet to address my list of errors that you clearly made) that you refuse to fix unless you can get more money from me.

Every single person I have asked unbiasedly has answered that "(Icon)" clearly means add an icon in an GFX situation. You, a self-proclaimed GFX artist, should understand that but somehow you cannot.

(BTW I do not think your helping overcome my point about unprofessionalism by calling customers "mentally ill", but mods can decide that)

I do not think there is much more I can add about this case. I have clearly laid out his history of extortion, unprofessionalism, and now scamming that he not directly addressed at all. He does not refute any of the claims and fails to see how forcing a customer to pay more to fix an incomplete and incorrect GFX is not scamming. Somehow "option 2" of me getting a $0 refund is not scamming in his eyes either.

^ Wishy96, 60, BoostedMMO and 3 others like this.
  11. Unread #6 - May 11, 2023 at 4:54 PM
  12. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Pikachu Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Market Moderators Bond Holder CDT Member Our Community Moderators

Resolved.

Before I begin, please keep your replies to under 200 words, as reports with lengthy wording such as this one can become very difficult to handle. An estimated word count for this report is included below:

[​IMG]

if I missed any points please let me know:
    • @Dzeny would be expected to meet anything that was originally agreed upon in the original specifications. This means he can't charge you for things such as a misspelling in 'nightmar' because there was no spelling mistake in @Snorlax mock-up. @Dzeny's work would be expected to have exactly what was in the original mock-up unless edits or changes beyond that were agreed upon by both parties.
    • @Dzeny is free to charge whatever he wants for edits that go beyond the originally agreed product, for example, adding more words, boxes, or anything that was not in the original specifications.
    • This point in his TOS: Screenshot - fe1ed186370b6a21710e2cd2f176b972 - Gyazo would be considered small edits, not a large redo of the whole project or large changes.
    • [Icon]: This is very debatable/subjective. I think a fair compromise would be to just remove the '[Icon]' part on each box and just have the text there. This point is not an official ruling, however, more of a suggestion. I will make an actual ruling if one of you does not agree with this point.

^ Money, President, Wishy96 and 3 others like this.
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
  13. Unread #7 - May 11, 2023 at 8:01 PM
  14. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

Hi @Pikachu ,

I think you got this mainly right.

1. He WOULD be expected to meet what was originally agreed upon, but he continually fails to. Even after you posting he sent me another attempt (all icons missing btw) with the following errors still:

a. Coloration of script names is all over the place. Sometimes its only the second word (Auto-Agility), sometimes its none (Auto-Pot), sometimes its both (Auto-Spec)

b. "PvM Swapper" Box with accompanying bosses does not exist, but rather has been made into a singular sentence (which is fine) but also has no icons, is missing breaks, and a box around it.

c. Hunllef misspelled

d. No discord information of mine at the bottom
    2. Sure he can charge whatever he wants, but it is clearly a breach of power when he intentionally creates a power and information asymmetry between himself and the customer. It is 100% intentional that he chooses to share nothing, not even if he can align shapes and text. This continually allows him to extort customers for money such as charging $35 to increase text size from 12-14 for just 3-4 sentences. Free market and pricing are not equivalent to what he is doing when your original design is locked behind an individual that consciously chooses to make his process a mystery to enable saying that aligning text, or broader changes, takes him hours (ask for screenshot if you want proof)

3. Totally agree, however I have not asked for a single edit beyond what I asked for before he started.

4. It is not subjective or debatable if you choose to use a bit of logic. The word "Icon" within a GFX scenario has no other meaning. I did not put it in quotations to indicate it was a word.

Furthermore, I will add now Pikachu that you were actually the first one to agree with me on this (@Pikachu - Discord - Gyazo), but did not allow me to post the image on this report (you have since deleted the original message which is totally fine). I would actually love if someone could provide a logically sound argument defending including the word "icon" rather than a physical icon. The Sythe Discord, and my broader discord community has done nothing but emphasized I was right.

I have made it abundantly clear I have zero intention of wanting to work with Dzeny; he has indicated the same. I want a full refund. I do not want to be continually sent threads that do not fulfill what I paid for (with various other issues that I do not have the energy to continually point out - I have already 3 times and he still fails to fix them)

Lastly, I'll re-bring up his issues with continually calling customers unable to read, see, or being "mentally ill". Also, his false advertising of 24-7 online status as a single-man business.

I do apologize for being over your word limit, but I feel it wrong to me to limit what I am trying to say when there is just so much wrong with what he has / is doing to me and more broadly.

^ Wishy96, MG Alex, Fontes and 3 others like this.
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
  15. Unread #8 - May 11, 2023 at 8:21 PM
  16. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Resolved.

I'm going to excuse myself from this report and another staff member will handle it.

^ Amei, Bert, Rusty and 11 others like this.
  17. Unread #9 - May 12, 2023 at 9:45 AM
  18. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny Donor

Resolved.

this is called snorlax's professionalism: https://prnt.sc/IQCLGQC11shm

First you agree to ToS (https://prnt.sc/1B5XTQfb07Ol) and I have asked you if you understood everything., you confirmed you did.
    You give up on design and want full refund and in ToS is stated I can decide if I am going to refund you or not and you have agreed on this.

How are you even making here report for asking for a full refund If I decided you won't get any and you have agreed that I can make decision regarding to refund by accepting ToS??
    (a small note for others, I generally do not use this ToS for most of clients since I have never had any issues with others, but I made it exclusively for snorlax,
    since he was prone to a lot of manipulations in the past which he admitted by apologizing to me) https://prnt.sc/Kd9flYJVPuOt

I have asked for $5 to edit all 20 boxes and to add icons and you didn't want to pay. Then you were offered $45 refund which you have declined.
    At the end you have blackmailed me with reports again, If I am scammer I could have told you at the start you won't get any refund and I have offered you so many options.

I guess this is just your try by thinking like: "ok let's slander Dzeny and write he is scammer thinking I will get refund if I do so"

^ Fulla E and Wishy96 like this.
    Last edited: May 12, 2023
  19. Unread #10 - May 12, 2023 at 2:32 PM
  20. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

Not too sure how what I said was not professional. After being called "mentally ill", having my design used for "trivia" without my permission and being told continuously I am unable to read, see, or know english I think you are TINY bit more unprofessional than I.

You have consistently failed to deliver a usable product and design. It is full of flaws, ones I have mentioned not once, not twice, not three times, but four times now. You ignore want customers want, hide the process to enable your extortionate habits, and gaslight them into thinking they are "blackmailing you", when instead I am merely calling you out on your bullshit. I am not blackmailing you at all; rather I am calling you a scammer for taking 100% of my money, not completing my design, and requiring 6% more of the agreed upon price to do the work you already said you would do.

None of this is slander. Everything has been 100% objective from me including the extortionate prices you have given me, the flaws in your design, and the things you have called me. Stop acting like a victim please.

^ Filsdepute, Flabbah and Fontes like this.
    Last edited: May 12, 2023
  21. Unread #11 - May 22, 2023 at 10:25 PM
  22. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

Thanks for that info! I appreciate getting more context about other uses of it.

I still fully stand by my prior comments that Dzeny has conveniently done 90% of the work and has offered me two scenarios:

A) Pay him more than the agreed upon amount to complete the job

or

B) Use his ToS to give me $0 back

Both are blatant scams that just further reinforce my prior points of unprofessionalism and extortion

^ Bert and Fontes like this.
    Last edited: May 22, 2023
  23. Unread #12 - May 24, 2023 at 7:08 PM
  24. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu

Resolved.

Upon further consideration...

This matter has been extensively discussed among the staff members. It is deemed highly unreasonable for a graphics designer to be unfamiliar with a placeholder indicator, and the numerous spelling mistakes in the thread were utterly unacceptable. Moreover, despite receiving an updated version, it still contained spelling errors such as "Hunlef" instead of Hunllef. To put it bluntly, this situation is wholly unacceptable. The product itself was inherently defective, with missing icons, and suffered from various other shortcomings. Consequently, if a graphics artist's work does not meet the required standards, it becomes useless for the buyer, as with @Snorlax. With regard to the Terms of Service (TOS) that @Dzeny keeps referencing, it is inconceivable to invoke a bail-out clause in a TOS for a product that fails to meet the minimum standards or is incomplete. It's akin to a service being done 90% of the way and being called done when it clearly isn't, followed by the provider attempting to charge a premium for the further 10% that is missing.

Based on the above, we are now left with the following ruling: @Dzeny, you have two options:
    1. Provide @Snorlax with a full refund amounting to 100% of the purchase price.

2. Complete the graphics according to the standards outlined in the original wireframe provided by @Snorlax. This includes icons, spelling mistakes and any other mistakes which don't meet the standards which are expected from you.
    Please let us know which option you choose.

^ Fontes, Jezz, Pegasus and 13 others like this.
    Last edited: May 24, 2023
  25. Unread #13 - May 24, 2023 at 8:55 PM
  26. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

MASSIVE thank you to all the mods that were a part of this decision.

If I may ask, is it possible to just receive a refund instead of giving the two options?

As you can see there is a clear pattern of negligence (continually failing to deliver the product asked of him, even after opening this report and having 3K people+ see it), unprofessionalism (playing games with my designs, calling me mentally ill, etc), and ignorance (not knowing his own area of work and what simple terms mean / thinking what he is doing isnt scamming).

Since this design was commissioned, my team has already released multiple other plugins (added boxes on the GFX design) and it is clear neither of us want to be locked into any sort of working relationship - as Dzeny said " I don't want to work with you anymore". If this were to happen there is nothing stopping him from using his predatory ToS to charge $30+ to add a simple box. I just want to avoid that hassle, or the hassle of continual misspellings (despite laying out explicitly what I need). There is also nothing stopping him from ignoring any extra requests I have to avoid working with me, leaving my GFX imcomplete and stranded for further updating.

Thank you again to any mods that were a part of this report.

^ Fontes, Pegasus, Dbuffed and 1 other person like this.
  27. Unread #14 - May 25, 2023 at 5:10 AM
  28. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny Donor

Resolved.

Pikachu: It's akin to a service being done 90% of the way and being called done when it clearly isn't, followed by the provider attempting to charge a premium for the further 10% that is missing.

- I would just underline here that I have charged him $5 to edit all these 20 boxes which contain more than 50% of thread since he didn't provide me any icons that I should use.

- Regarding to icons, I have already told him that he needs to send me icons which I should use in thread.
    - I chose already option 2 before, but Snorlax didn't want to cooperate.

^ Fulla E likes this.
    Last edited: May 25, 2023
  29. Unread #15 - May 25, 2023 at 5:15 AM
  30. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny Donor

Resolved.

Since Snorlax tries to manipulate here again,
    I just want to mention again that he needed to pay $5 in order to get 20 boxes from thread edited.
    After he declined this, I offered him 50% refund which he declined aswell.
    I just want to thank all of these people who showed me huge support via discord dms by thanking me again for my hard work and ultra quality designs that I provide

^ Fulla E likes this.
  31. Unread #16 - May 25, 2023 at 8:13 AM
  32. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu

Resolved.

@Snorlax please send @Dzeny some examples of the icons you would like added to the GFX layout.

33. Unread #17 - May 25, 2023 at 12:23 PM
  34. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

Hi Dzeny,

The more you type the more I think you have completely lost the plot. The literal mods of this site you advertise on came together to tell you that your product was "useless to the buyer" and that the situation was "wholly unacceptable". You have since tried to YET AGAIN say I am "manipulating" here, while 100% reinforcing the fact that you tried to SCAM ME.

Saying that I declined the $5 upcharge is completely right, as that option was what Pikachu described perfectly with their services example. You literally admitted you did that. You also admitted you tried to enact your "bail-out clause" while giving me 50% of the original price for a useless design (scam). You keep proving everything I laid out.

Furthermore, I want to let the mods know that I have messaged Dzeny on Discord, ~3 hours ago at this point, and have yet to receive a reply. This would not normally bother me in the slightest, however he advertises he is online 24/7.

[​IMG]

35. Unread #18 - May 25, 2023 at 2:05 PM
  36. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny Donor

Resolved.

The design was not complete fully after you said it should contain icons that you never provided to me and you contributed to making the design useless. In 90% cases customers tell me "I will leave design in your hands" since they know how good designer I am which even proves my ultra quality service. I was waiting for an advice from Moderator and that is the reason why you didn't get answer yet. I can edit your thread now once I receive icons but I don't want to work with you in future.

^ Fulla E likes this.
  37. Unread #19 - May 25, 2023 at 2:05 PM
  38. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Donor

Resolved.

@Pikachu

You talked about a "useable design" in your earlier message. This design is useless to me if the designer continually fails to meet expectations, AND refuses to make further edits.

You mentioned you cannot take into account the FUTURE of the work, however it was the VERY FIRST THING I mentioned to this "designer" and was my only stipulation- @Dzeny - Discord (gyazo.com)

Today Dzeny has decided he will no longer work with me. Given this fact I think it is unfair to provide me what in everyone's eyes is an "unusable product" especially given it was the first thing I said cared about. - @Dzeny - Discord (gyazo.com)

This is a different story if I could edit this product myself, or receive changes. Given he cannot uphold the single thing I asked of him, combined with the fact he does not want to work with me, I feel a refund is in order.

39. Unread #20 - May 25, 2023 at 2:38 PM
  40. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny Donor

Resolved.

As I said you will get this thread edited once I receive icons from you and after that you will be able to use this thread which is not unuseable product. If you want to add more things on thread you can find someone to make you design which will be incorporated in current one and he can add you new scripts or whatever you need.

^ Ace Services and Fulla E like this.
< princeyao scam 180m oldschool gp | scammed by Fishbug fishbug#2963 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site