Dispute the recent report

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Red Fox, Feb 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 16, 2023 at 12:35 PM
  2. Red Fox
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Red Fox Previously known as Aory

Link to/reason for TWC/DNT/Ban: Red fox/Aory services fake feedback on discord
    Link to your vouches: ⭐Red Fox's Vouches⭐
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you disagree with the decision:
    Link to previous disputes: N/A
    Anything else you wish to say: I'm disputing the recent report. I either want a re-wording of the conclusion or dismiss the whole "punishment".
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: N/A
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: N/A
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Kingz had earlier purchased an inferno cape from me in the Red Fox discord server and was interested in the combat achievements: Inferno SS - (I could not find transcript) Screenshot - c443cc5de3b3b0f2747d310be42eb418 - Gyazo He left me a "pre-feedback", but was never encouraged by me, or was intentionally laid there to upper my vouches. Staff can probably even get a testimony of him admitting he was gonna order, but regretted it again, if he isn't biased towards me.

What I at least want is for a rewording of the following: "It's pretty clear in the screenshot that you were aware of false feedback but did not remove this."
    Had I known he was not going to do the order, I would've never let them do that or a completely dismiss the punishment as it was never intentional and I was not aware until it was brought publicly. IF you're not going to dismiss, at least be honest. You do not know my awareness or intentions based on those screenshots, so it's just guessing.

Reword example ish: "While Red Fox was not aware of the actions/didn't intentionally cause these actions that has occurred, he's still held a certain amount responsibility of checking if his vouches are real or not, according to Sythe Rules. I've added this report to his DNT reason." Something like that, but you can't make it up about me which isn't true. I'm sorry for the headache, but I do not want myself to be viewed upon a certain way, if it's not true you get me? That would it for me :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 26, 2023 at 7:50 PM
  4. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Pikachu Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Market Moderators Bond Holder CDT Member Our Community Moderators

I've brought this up in the staff lounge and we determined that you have not really added anything of note and we stand by the original ruling.

< DNT pardon | Self dnt >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site