BMF JAY HILL

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by BMF Jay Hill, Feb 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
BMF JAY HILL
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 16, 2023 at 12:50 PM
  2. BMF Jay Hill
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Jhill625#0469

BMF Jay Hill Previously known as BMF_jay_hill

BMF JAY HILL

• Report/post/reason that got you banned:BMF Jay Hill/BMF_jay_hill/jhill625 is a Scammer. (repaid)
    • resolved (repaid)
    • jhill/bmf_jay_hill2
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: see last post on thread above. @BlackBlasses took my payment and gave to user.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Sold him account. He had for a while. It got recovered by real OO. I tried to get back, couldn't. Instead of paying back i said F'it and dipped for a while. I think it probably got recovered due to me emailing the OO prior to sale to get all the info for the account. It was a dumb thing to sell something i didn't create.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: DNT appeal BMF Jay Hill BMF Jay Hill pardon Account Scam (repaid)
    • Disputes/Pardons:
      BMF Jay Hill
      DNT appeal
    Off-Site:
    https://www.runemate.com/community/members/jhill625.195825/ (banned, not viewable) Confirmed with Andy ban reason was not market related. See this post last comment.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 16, 2023 at 8:17 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

BMF JAY HILL

Hello @BMF Jay Hill

Profile: BMF Jay Hill
    Report(s): BMF Jay Hill/BMF_jay_hill/jhill625 is a Scammer.
    resolved

Profile: bmf_jay_hill2
    Report(s): jhill/bmf_jay_hill2

Profile: jhill
    Report(s): jhill/bmf_jay_hill2

Off-Site: https://www.runemate.com/community/members/jhill625.195825/

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< @Mr Buza leaving out information on pardon | Merge with previous post - OSRS Services >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site