Ban evasion

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by AbyssRSPS, Dec 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ban evasion
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 26, 2022 at 9:20 PM
  2. AbyssRSPS
    Referrals:

AbyssRSPS Guest

Ban evasion

Link to/reason for TWC/DNT/Ban: Ban evasion and TWC

Link to your vouches: Abyss's Vouches

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you disagree with the decision:
    I've become a new rsps gold trader, I started it with the owner Sami RSPS. He has been banned for having an alt account, But I am not Sami. I can provide my irl details and any information you guys need from me. I just recently also donated 25 to get my account started, we have a discord full of sale vouches too. I think another issue was was TWC, as I was using nord vpn to evade my ip ban on IKOV 2. I really just want to start this business going, I already have a good clientele base. I most definitely do not agree with this ban as I don't have access to any other sythe account. And if I do it'd be from way long ago like 10 years ago.

Link to previous disputes:

Anything else you wish to say: home ip address: removed
    link to our discord: https://discord.gg/samirsps
    my discord info is AbyssalSire#5233 ID: 175549095933378560

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 2, 2023 at 3:07 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Ban evasion

Do you own the discord server with Sami?
    To reply please make a new post titled merge, do not edit your information in.

5. Unread #3 - Jan 2, 2023 at 10:31 PM
  6. Abyssrsps
    Referrals:

Abyssrsps Guest

Ban evasion

Hey I do not own the server, I just run the RSPS section for him (he hired me to work for him, I have placed a 500m osrs deposit as a worker) :) I am on a new ip right now as we changed from spectrum to T-mobile 5G internet

7. Unread #4 - Jan 2, 2023 at 10:37 PM
  8. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Ban evasion

Do you have chats to back up this claim?
    To reply please make a new post titled merge, do not edit your information in.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 3, 2023 at 12:45 AM
  10. Abyssrsps
    Referrals:

Abyssrsps Guest

Ban evasion

[​IMG]
    discord as me being the rsps manager[​IMG]
    my discord account + my uid right here 175549095933378560

I have had my discord since 2016, This is my first time into the RSPS OSRS gold/services scene, Sami has hired me as a fresh worker :) I can provide any extra information you guys need also

11. Unread #6 - Jan 3, 2023 at 12:47 AM
  12. Abyssrsps
    Referrals:

Abyssrsps Guest

Ban evasion

[​IMG]
    sorry this is sami telling me how much I would get in terms of profit

13. Unread #7 - Jan 3, 2023 at 9:54 PM
  14. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki

Ban evasion

You cannot advertise a server that is owned by someone who has a DNT on sythe.
    Posting in the market on behalf of users who are banned or DNT'd is strictly prohibited. Users who are DNT'd or banned also may not have any stake in or ownership over a business, service, or product that is advertised on Sythe. Punishment will be based on the severity of the offense.
    The Official Sythe.org Rules
    I will be lifting your ban, do not do this again.

< Disputing DNT - theboatyfozi | KyleSwapz requesting a pardon for scamming >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site