invalid

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Kyle0447, Sep 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
invalid
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 29, 2022 at 9:01 PM
  2. Kyle0447
    Referrals:

Kyle0447 Guest

invalid

Today I ordered to have a toa 350 solo completed on my account. I made the note with my account info and pin and sent it to the agent as always. Flash forward a couple hours of not logging into my account i dm’ed the agent to ask what the status was, he told me the service would be completed later tonight so it would be ok to log into my account. so i logged in and wallah all of my valuable items were missing. i had over 3.8b value bank. full masori, ancestral, tbow, harmonised orb, you name it, all gone. when i reported this to the agent they told me to wait as they questioned the servicer who was supposed to do the toa on my account. its been over 5 hours and still no resolution has happened. DO NOT USE CHICKS GOLD IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR STUFF STOLEN FROM YOU.

3. Unread #2 - Sep 29, 2022 at 9:06 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

invalid

< invalid | Repetitious spamming in my discord & profile. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site