Mental Breakdown? Never heard of it

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by aldo perez, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - Oct 27, 2022 at 1:07 PM
  2. aldo perez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Kisame#2501

aldo perez Member

I've gone from not being worried and confident all would be better to to full blown panic mode I've begged every mod and they have told me to wait and be patient. 10 days have passed since I made my report and my situation has gotten worse by the day now I'm in my room trying to get control of my laptop so I can play my game and ignore the fact that every day is another 35$ overdraft fee adding up just 4 days away from rent. my debit card info and emails leaked..But no I used to have my distraction so I could game and not worry about life. Now I have to pretend that nothing is wrong and put on a fake smile at work.. I just had to get all that off my chest because it is heart wrenching knowing that after I begged and pleaded for help I was ignored every single time. It sucks being the guy to help everyone being the dependable one the one who doesn't mind helping .. the one no one helps.. aight Time to act like a man again and act as if nothing fazes me.... Easy game

3. Unread #2 - Oct 29, 2022 at 7:56 AM
  4. MAGZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    MAGZ#8039

MAGZ Nothing has to go here tbh.

You should focus on how to stop these things from continuing on.

First, you should freeze / cancel your cards.

Second, report a fraud with evidence to your insurance provider or bank. (I have LifeLock that’s my fraud insurance.)

Third, allow yourself some breathing room. Gambling all your money away when you’re getting money stolen from you isn’t helping anything.

A moderator will be with you shortly. Moderators are the judges of the gaming world. They will geT you right.

^ Pikachu and Katana like this.
< Any adults here, what advice can you give to (me) young adults? | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site