resolved

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Kaiseya, May 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
resolved
  1. Unread #1 - May 23, 2022 at 4:25 PM
  2. Kaiseya
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kaiseya Newcomer

resolved

Scammer's profile link: Cidla
    Amount scammed:35mill
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID:Cidla#4422
    Proof that it's their Discord:imgur.com
    Explanation of the trade: Bought Ahk from user. The spec was to be set 1 key for ballista spec and 2 key to click void helm f cape and gmaul spec.
    How they scammed: I found issue that the gmaul spec is clicking my attack options and giving me attack xp. He tried fixing it multiple times and said if it doesn't work then he will refund but he won't refund me. He states that it works for him but not me and yet even if it works sometimes most of the time it does not.
    Other relevant trade screenshots:

3. Unread #2 - May 23, 2022 at 6:35 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

resolved

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  5. Unread #3 - May 23, 2022 at 7:45 PM
  6. Kaiseya
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kaiseya Newcomer

resolved

he said no refund once given but after we tried fixing the script one last time he said if it doesnt work this time he would refund and he now wont

7. Unread #4 - May 24, 2022 at 12:19 PM
  8. Kaiseya
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kaiseya Newcomer

resolved

Cidia got back to me stating yes there was a mistake. He said it himself I can show the chat history. He said if any problem or mistake he would refund

9. Unread #5 - May 24, 2022 at 12:19 PM
  10. Cidla
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Cidla#4422

Cidla --- Click here to join our Discord! ---

resolved

I might've found the reason for your attack xp here. There's an additional "3" that's not supposed to be where it is, so please dm me on discord and I should have a fully working, fully functional script within about 2 seconds.

I hadn't noticed this in the script because I had probably missclicked it in at some point and not realised it. It's literally a 1 char error. Oops.

User wants their money back, all I'm offering is to fix the script since they have agree to terms, where I don't refund scripts that you've received but I do offer 180 days of bug fixes, so this would fall more in the category of 180 days of bug fixes.

Ahk terms
    - Once the script has been received, you lose all eligibity of a refund.
    - You're entitled to a 180 days of bug fixes.
    - Scripts can be refunded only in very special circumstances that's completely upto to the service providor, us, CidlaGold
    - Minor changes to scripts may or may not cost extra. Larger changes are always required to pay a fee.
    - You will not share the script you've been given with anyone. While you have permanent access to the script, it still doesn't make it your own and you're therefore not allowed to attempt to share it.

It's required to approve these in order to join the server.

11. Unread #6 - May 24, 2022 at 12:47 PM
  12. Kaiseya
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kaiseya Newcomer

resolved

- Scripts can be refunded only in very special circumstances that's completely upto to the service providor, us, CidlaGold
    U said you would refund if it doesn't work though. That's final. You stated that yourself. This falls under special circumstances. It has been a big headache and I don't want anymore problems in future. This is why I'm denying to go further and want my refund as you stated you would

13. Unread #7 - May 25, 2022 at 12:38 AM
  14. Kaiseya
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kaiseya Newcomer

resolved

15. Unread #8 - May 25, 2022 at 7:32 AM
  16. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

resolved

Was the script fixed and given to Kaiseya?

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  17. Unread #9 - May 25, 2022 at 8:24 AM
  18. Cidla
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Cidla#4422

Cidla --- Click here to join our Discord! ---

resolved

Yes it has been fixed but not sent since the buyer refuses to accept the new working script. I've found a solution and offered it. Customer is refusing to take it as they've impatiently went ahead and purchased the same script off someone else and therefore are not settling for anything else other than his money back.

If he wouldn't have bought the same script off someone else, he wouldn't be making this so hard.

[​IMG]

19. Unread #10 - May 25, 2022 at 3:25 PM
  20. Kaiseya
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kaiseya Newcomer

resolved

Thats cause he told me he would refund if any problem this time

21. Unread #11 - May 25, 2022 at 3:29 PM
  22. Kaiseya
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kaiseya Newcomer

resolved

imgur.com

After the ahks kept failing and the last one failed too u stated he would give refund if it failed and it did fail.

23. Unread #12 - May 25, 2022 at 3:30 PM
  24. Kaiseya
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kaiseya Newcomer

resolved

it failed cause he made a mistake and thats not my problem. i was tired of going through this process of downloading maybe like 8 times new scripts and each one not working. He stated like i showed on the image that he would refund if it failed again and it did

25. Unread #13 - May 25, 2022 at 6:30 PM
  26. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki

resolved

@Kaiseya you were offered a working script, whether or not you take it is up to you. You are not entitled to a refund as you agreed to a TOS that states this and you were offered a working script.

^ tbh likes this.
< Account recovery scam Matt_OG off-site (via Eldorado.gg) | [paid] Spacestation gold - Requesting payment for worker >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site