Requesting a pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by wizards_only, May 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a pardon
  1. Unread #1 - May 18, 2022 at 5:40 PM
  2. wizards_only
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

wizards_only Newcomer

Requesting a pardon

Your profile link:wizards_only
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts:
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: https://www.sythe.org/threads/wizards_only-lying-about-names-extreme-threats.3846546/
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: No repayment required as nothing was stolen from anyone
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I was selling my old original username “Wizard Tower” at the time. Honestly was so long ago I don’t even remember this too much. I knew the person who had those specific names hence probably why I said to help sell them for him. I am truly sorry that I put myself in this situation. All of my words were meaningless in this and it’s not who I am looking back. I’m sorry for anyone that I have offended at the time and mislead. I hope the staff can forgive me for this as I will never have anything like this happen again. Thank you
    Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes I have.
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

3. Unread #2 - May 26, 2022 at 6:25 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Requesting a pardon

Hey there @wizards_only, thanks for your patience and thank you for requesting a pardon.

Before I proceed with your pardon are you able to provide proof of this? I'm not accusing you of anything, but for transparency it'd be nice to verify that information.

To reply please make a new post titled "merge". Please do not edit in information into your post, thank you. If there is any sensitive information this will be removed prior to your reply post being merged in here.

^ Semp likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - May 27, 2022 at 5:02 PM
  6. wizards_only
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

wizards_only Newcomer

Requesting a pardon

I was asked for proof to the other post before this— I apologize I do not have any proof from it being so long ago. My messages are cleared out from years ago. I sincerely do apologize and hope you can look past this :( thank you for your time and I appreciate the response!

7. Unread #4 - Jun 4, 2022 at 12:35 AM
  8. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Requesting a pardon

If you still have his Discord then you could find it off there. If you have no way to trace this as you mentioned then no worries I just figured I'd mention it ahead of time.

Sythe Profiles:

1) Profile: wizards_only ; DNT Reason: Wizards_Only Lying About Names/Extreme Threats
    2) Profile: Tbownnerrs ; DNT Reason: Ban Evasion (I didn't mention this as it seems unintentional since you used it strictly to vouch for others, but it's still not allowed so I've DNT'd it and re-directed the link to this pardon)

I'll move this into voting since there aren't any other debts or signs of ban evasion since your previous denials outside of the ban evasion you owned up to here. A decision will be made within a two week time-frame and once a decision is made your name will be shown in this thread. Please be patient until a verdict has been reached, thank you.

^ Semp likes this.
< ramgill DNT Dispute | Fuse Password Recovery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site