Spartan pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Spartans1409, May 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Spartan pardon
  1. Unread #1 - May 3, 2022 at 4:38 PM
  2. Spartans1409
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    RUSSIAN#5835

Spartans1409 Newcomer

Spartan pardon

my name is russian of spartan, I have been working with hardcore accounts and ultimate osrs accounts for 5 years, a few months ago in my old sythe account (to which I no longer have access) I received a DNT for trying to defend myself, because there was a problem with an account he was working on, his gold was stolen. I technically accused the provider of doing it because I've never had a problem like this, I've worked for big donors and never had a problem. I decided to get away for a while for my health and I didn't want to stress myself, a few days ago I found myself back and today I tried to reach an agreement with Mr. Runemetrix. who told me that he no longer wanted anything, but I need to clear my name because I want to return to the platform, that's why I apologize to the moderators.

I attach the following evidence:
    old profile: RussianSpartan
    new profile: Spartans1409
    agree with mr. runemetrix: https://i.imgur.com/h7QnG0N.png

note: at that time I did not want to discuss the situation because clearly I am at a disadvantage, my word against Mr. Runemetrix's but I can assure you that I will not take the gold, I prefer to work as I have done in these 5 years and that many people can assure you that At the time they felt mistrust and today they are frequent customers.

3. Unread #2 - May 8, 2022 at 8:55 PM
  4. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner The Glizz March Madness Easter 2023

Techie Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Spartan pardon

< TWC Dispute | Zhagy2021 Pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site