Ariba requesting a pardon for multiple ban reasons

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by AribaGoldXxX, Mar 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 25, 2022 at 8:07 PM
  2. AribaGoldXxX
    Referrals:

AribaGoldXxX Guest

Your profile link: ARIBA
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts:
    Molto
    Dobi
    Report/post/reason that got you banned:
    "racozy - advertising a discord with open trading channels " + "AribaGold - Malicious Software" + "https://www.sythe.org/posts/48226038/"
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    We have no open scam reports against us if there are any I am more than willing to repay anyone
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: None
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    We have had a lot of struggles with our team to build everything up and we even wanted to quit rs scene but we came back me we have not scammed anyone but we have damaged our reputation because of our untrusted workers.However it took us so long to build a perfect team together with whom we are working for over 2 years now and we are more than confident that we are willing to be able to do more on sythe without having any issues.
    I hope one day we can come back on sythe and have the good connections with everybody again I really wish to be on this platform.
    Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?Yes
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    Ariba One requesting a pardon for sins of a past life, AribaGold

3. Unread #2 - Mar 30, 2022 at 2:10 AM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

I've looked into this and all of the information from the previous pardon is still up to date as you have have no outstanding debts (as the recent report here was resolved) and you haven't ban evaded since then, therefore this pardon can be moved to voting.

A decision will be made within a two week time-frame and once a decision is made your name will be shown in this thread. Please be patient until a verdict has been reached, thank you.

< Ban dispute | home ip >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site