Traders requesting a pardon for debt

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by GuestStable, Mar 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 28, 2022 at 2:20 PM
  2. GuestStable
    Referrals:

GuestStable Guest

Your profile link:
    Traders

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts:
    Barlym - First Account
    BarlymTwin - Appealing Barlym's hacked account.
    StableTvRSPS - DNT
    Casket - Ban Evading
    BurstFC - Was used for a gambling clan in 2013-2015 "Coin".
    Omar Khammash - Personal friend of mine wanted to buy a WoW account.

Report/post/reason that got you banned:
    Traders Debt

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    Paper Shark - Refunded in previous pardons.
    Goat - Refunded in previous pardons.

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    No.

A detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

First Issue:
    Paper Shark, worked for me as a live chat agent for RSPS gold sales, account bans were covered by me and I did not compensate him for a banned account.

Second Issue:
    Goat, a personal friend of mine that I have taken a loan of $60 to return in $90.

Why you should forgive me?
    I completely understand that there is a high percentage of this pardon to be declined as my previous three have been.

Nonetheless, I do take full responsibility for my mistakes in 2016/2017 as a reckless teenager and the consequences of doing so.

Moreover; to make up for my mistakes I have repaid the full required amount 3 years ago, since my bans I have worked in the RSPS market gaining and growing my reputation doing different types of services such as Community Management, YouTube advertisement, Map Making, and owning two big servers with player counts of 400+, with transactions worth well above $100,000.

One of them shut down due to a fall with my partner Solak.io, and the other where I had to focus on my studies and is still live to this day Azeriteps.io thus selling my shares.

After my graduation from university and working in a full-time job, in a third world country salaries could be to the bare minimum, thus I am pardoning on Sythe with the hopes of finding a depositable job to better assist me with my income.

Lastly, I'd like to mention that I am extremely apologetic for the mistakes that I have done to the community and the staff team. And would really appreciate being given another chance to redeem myself for the mistakes committed and would happily accept any decision that is taken against this pardon request.

Please let me know if there are any other questions that I can answer.

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?
    Yes

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    [Multiple Usernames] Requesting pardon [Ban Evading]
    [Barlym] Requesting a pardon [Self Vouching]
    [Traders] requesting a pardon for [Scamming]
    Caskets pardon

3. Unread #2 - Apr 2, 2022 at 1:24 AM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

After reviewing this pardon it appears that the information from your previous pardon is up to date. The only account it seems was missed was @StableTV which you ban evaded in 2019 on and made one post (I've DNT'd it and linked it here), however that was long prior to the previous pardons therefore this pardon can be moved to voting as you haven't ban evaded since and have no debts at the current moment.

A decision will be made within a two week time-frame and once a decision is made your name will be shown in this thread. Please be patient until a verdict has been reached, thank you.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
< Robiiiiin requesting a pardon for a 10$ pin-scam in 2008. | Richard what the fuck man? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site