Don Krypto / Jaysue Poor practices

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Wortel, Mar 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 17, 2022 at 5:44 AM
  2. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

^ Fontes and Worthy Services like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 17, 2022 at 8:42 PM
  4. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru
    Two Factor Authentication User Hoover Tier 1 Prizebox (2) Potamus Heidy

Yirru Maxed Infernal Accounts - Click here
    $500 USD Donor

Don Krypto and Jaysue actually deranked me cause I asked to see the mm logs for the time I was Manager there. I was meant to be getting 10% of the house cuts, but they never showed me the MM logs so I couldn't actually calculate how much I was meant to receive.

Most of the hosts made groups with the highrollers and wouldn't note their mms so I felt cheated as that was a big chunk of money that I was not getting. When I brought that up, Jaysue said he was aware of this, but did not tell me.

After a point, all the highrollers that I brought into the cc stopped using me, it was only later on that I found out Jaysue and Smoke (another host) were charging the big guys 1.5% commission instead of the standard 2.5%. I was obviously furious about this as they had taken all my MM's without informing me that they reduced commission for those Highrollers.

When I asked for the logs, @Jaysue started getting defensive saying I can't work with someone who doesn't trust me. Trust him? It's a business, he's not my girlfriend. I was well within my rights asking to see the MM logs as I was meant to be getting a 10% cut from it in perpetuity.

What I'm looking for here?

Fair compensation, I handled the cc in the early stages and made sure everything was built up nicely and even advertised the cc in my signature and did multiple @everyone's in my discord server with nearly 1k members!!

^ xWizardx likes this.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 17, 2022 at 8:52 PM
  6. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

[​IMG]

This is one of the Highrollers I brought in from Trust Dm, He was showing me proof of Identify pretty much scamming him 40b 07 or 0.4 btc.
    While I was looking through this, I found these groups that were being made behind my back ( smoke and pingy and groups with Jaysue and Krypto, and also right at the bottom you see Jaysue, Prince, Smoke and Identify) Prince is another high roller.

And as for the Identify situation, I mentioned to @Don Krypto that Identify was being sketchy because he had scammed a 2b pot while I was watching his stream. I told Krypto it wouldn't be a good look for us to keep someone like that ranked in our cc. He replied saying that Identify was someone he trusted and that if any scam occured he would cover it.

When I started uncovering that they were working with raggers and scammers they started getting aggressive and siding by the scammers aswell and then ended up deranking me as I was only trying to expose the malicious activities going on in the cc.

Edit: [​IMG]

Adding this in here, Jaysue letting me know that he was recently in 4-5 groups conducting sessions.

^ Worthy Services and Dbuffed like this.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 17, 2022 at 8:57 PM
  8. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

(removed pic as it had rsn)

This is us discussing terms, but of course Krypto has deleted all his chats.

Everything I told him I was bringing to the table and also delivering.
    [​IMG]

9. Unread #5 - Mar 17, 2022 at 8:59 PM
  10. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

BTW, they also deleted the Elite DM Management chat which had all our agreements.

11. Unread #6 - Mar 17, 2022 at 10:14 PM
  12. Don Krypto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Don Krypto Grand Master
    Banned

No, you were demoted from manager to mm due to the inability to co-exist with jaysue as it was constant arguments between the two of you, he also was fined for his behaviors. (It's funny how you even bring up logs as you refused to input your logs are you didn't want to pay the house tax on any of them, I had to be the bigger person and just accept the fact you weren't going to pay them and move forward). If someone is causing more work than they're solving then actions will be taken, you were later stripped of mm after you made blatant threats to smoke (someone who played a major role in you even getting the position).

As for lower lower commission rates, that's perfectly fine. When there is a long and continued session going on between to users the tax can add up. It's in the best interest of everyone to accommodate to the users if it means they will continue to use the host. There is a reason in the host portal I provide a range for the tax and not a fixed variable. https://i.imgur.com/LwdtEk1.mp4

Also there was no "private high roller groups" you can ask prince or pingy. The only time group chats were made was when there was an issue that needed to be resolved. You were told that but refused to believe it. I believe this was out of spite, that the fact clients had preferences of hosts to use and Yirru wasn't one of them.

13. Unread #7 - Mar 17, 2022 at 10:21 PM
  14. Don Krypto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Don Krypto Grand Master
    Banned

This isn't even relevant to this "report" by any means, I said I would cover for anything that happened within the CC by people I have vouched for. This was outside of the cc and David even acknowledges I had nothing to do with it.
    https://i.imgur.com/nd0zRuB.png
    Very shady and scummy of you to even try and bring irrelevant information into play.
    I also paid david $600/2b as I felt bad this happened to him, even though I also was fucked over for 25b the day before and I had no obligation to pay him anything.

15. Unread #8 - Mar 17, 2022 at 10:23 PM
  16. Don Krypto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Don Krypto Grand Master
    Banned

Once again, irrelevant. Those were your desired terms while "Trust dms" was still a thing. You only joined after that project was dissolved in which you had no bargaining chip to try and get your desired terms.

17. Unread #9 - Mar 17, 2022 at 10:32 PM
  18. Don Krypto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Don Krypto Grand Master
    Banned

There was multiple instances were Yirru would abuse his powers to try and force rematches with someone because he was at a disadvantage, while if it was anyone else it would have been a DQ.

The constant hostility between him and jaysue.

And what broke the camels back was an instance were Yirru believed another host of mine was "working with raggers" so someone could get first hit, yirru lost the dm and went on a rampage saying "everyone is plotting against him", (https://i.imgur.com/nd0zRuB.png) he wanted to see footage (even though he should have been recording himself but just so happened he wasn't) of the dm he lost, he was shown the footage and wanted to see the entire clip. He went on to become extremely unprofessional and childish. I woke up to a mess. I later got him the full video he wished, and he continued to make up excuses to try and justify his actions.

Ultimately the compilation of things above led to his final termination. His own paranoia was his downfall.

19. Unread #10 - Mar 17, 2022 at 10:38 PM
  20. Don Krypto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Don Krypto Grand Master
    Banned

You were paid everything you were owed, and I even went out of my way to donate 250$ towards for sythe donation amount.

Should be noted Yirru still has an outstanding balance he owes (https://i.imgur.com/SHxBICk.png) at the time of this post, but I won't hold my breath over that.

I've been nothing but be respectful and generous to you, this is a witch hunt because he doesn't want to take responsibility or accountability for his actions.

21. Unread #11 - Mar 17, 2022 at 10:41 PM
  22. Don Krypto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Don Krypto Grand Master
    Banned

Also not even sure why this is being brought up, any issues brought to me I have resolved. So this either has already been resolved by jaysue or another higher rank, the person has been unable to be reached. Grave digging and witch hunt.

23. Unread #12 - Mar 17, 2022 at 11:31 PM
  24. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

You still haven't explained why you never showed me the MM logs, deleted all chats and deleted the Elite DM Management Chat aswell.

Did not ask for this.

I stand by this, he took 6 hours to show me the footage when he could've done it in 2 mins. Anyways that was resolved and I paid out everything that I owed. I never scammed a single gp ( anyone here knows I would never scam a soul )

Explain this too please.

25. Unread #13 - Mar 17, 2022 at 11:36 PM
  26. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

Regarding this, why was it never mentioned to me, I'm almost certain you just deducted that amount and sent me the 160$ you sent me.

27. Unread #14 - Mar 17, 2022 at 11:40 PM
  28. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

All I did was ask for the mm logs and you never provided them. Then you conveniently demoted me to Middleman so I wouldn't have access to the MM logs in the future cause I caught on to the shady practices you guys were carrying out behind my back.

29. Unread #15 - Mar 17, 2022 at 11:52 PM
  30. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

[​IMG]

Here smoke admits he has mmed 30 - 40k in btc in one session.
    [​IMG]

I show @Jaysue, the owner, this and he decides I should get fired for it?? Lol???

[​IMG]

Asking for transparency and getting fired for it lol.

31. Unread #16 - Mar 17, 2022 at 11:53 PM
  32. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

Keep in mind these sessions happened every single day.

33. Unread #17 - Mar 17, 2022 at 11:57 PM
  34. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

And everyday I would see Jaysue MMing huge 10b pots, not even announcing it in cc, but then I asked him and he said yea he was MMing those big pots. That's when I asked to see the logs. The house profits were only to be split between Don, jaysue and myself. Both of them knew what was going on but I was not made aware of how much was being made.

35. Unread #18 - Mar 18, 2022 at 12:12 AM
  36. Don Krypto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Don Krypto Grand Master
    Banned

You wanted acp access, which I wasn't giving to you, not even jay had acp. It exposes hosts ips and emails. Not to mention when you were asking for these things, I was on a business trip. When I got back I got to read the shit show you and Jaysue brewed up, and I took action accordingly after that because if I can't leave for a couple days without coming back to having to resolve disputes between my own higher ups then I'll just do everything myself.

And cool if you don't want the $250 dono have it forwarded to my balance.

You're poisoned by your own mind, if another MM wasn't holding your opponents gp you would have forced a RM, when any other person would have been paid out. You have recordings for everything but conveniently forgot to turn it on for this one.

And again, the 2.5% is not static. Anyone would rather do mms at 1%-1.5% than have none at all. Any business is better than no business. Maybe if you read the write ups or even looked into how the portal worked you would understand. You're letting greed cloud your judgement.

37. Unread #19 - Mar 18, 2022 at 12:15 AM
  38. Don Krypto
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Don Krypto Grand Master
    Banned

You were and its still sitting in your portal.

39. Unread #20 - Mar 18, 2022 at 12:15 AM
  40. Yirru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yirru

$500 USD Donor

That can't be refunded.

I'm done arguing, I've provided what I've needed to and I'll screenshare the rest with a mod if need be. We'll just wait for their opinion on the matter.

< Rs3 for osrs account swap (scam)? | Invalid report >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site