Pardon request #2

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by DSS, Feb 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Pardon request #2
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 27, 2022 at 2:43 PM
  2. DSS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    DSS#0518

DSS Newcomer

Pardon request #2

Your profile link: DSS
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: honestly too many to even remember but one of the mods told me u have it all on file.

Report/post/reason that got you banned: ban evading after 1 scam months ago

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: could not get in contact like I said this was months ago.

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I confess to using VPN that’s really it.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: my vouches from that time period shows how many people even went first with me. The kid that I scammed wouldn’t stop annoying me and trolling me I told him I was tired that I’d sell him gp another day and he wouldn’t stop so I just took his money. It’s no excuse and I deeply regret it.

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? yes, thank you

past pardon requests:DSS requesting pardon

3. Unread #2 - Mar 2, 2022 at 2:24 AM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Pardon request #2

Hey there @DSS,

All of the information on your previous pardon request here remains the same, therefore since there are no current debts or signs of ban evasion since your previous pardon request this can be moved into voting.

A decision will be made within a two week time-frame and once a decision is made your name will be shown in this thread. Please be patient until a verdict has been reached, thank you.

< Please remove my 2fa my old phone broke cant access | [matteo281092] requesting a DNT for [scam]" >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site