[Resolved]

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by itank pepsi, Jan 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Resolved]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 19, 2022 at 4:12 PM
  2. itank pepsi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    The King Pepsi

itank pepsi Member

[Resolved]

So i was in elite ranks i wanted to buy gold and wolfie was a drop party moderator and have an old history in luring approved by 50% of the hosts and some admins even he can agree that he was a lurer so he invited me to a discord to buy gold from and he vouched for them and said they were trusted apparently i went to the discord and i asked from them if i can buy so they sold me 2.5b in 0.583 ltc and they gaved me the money and then in the next trade i wanted to buy 5b in 1.383 ltc at that time so the guy waited for them to confirm and apply and he banned me and blocked me from the server then i told wolfie about it and he offered suddenly to refund cause he vouched for them then he said he got banned 500b and don't wanna refund so 5wap told him to ask me if i am okay with him buying a rank and i told him okay but if u become rich again u refund me so yesterday he have 100b i dm him suddenly he don't wanna refund and calling me crazy and blocked me while some hosts and admins know that he is a scammer and won't refund and they tell me go to 5wap (rscrown) he said whatever sythe decide we will do here proof of transactions and that some admins vouch he was a lurer before.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Jan 19, 2022 at 5:26 PM
  4. Elite Wolfie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    elitewolfie
    Poképedia (4) Pizza Muncher Potamus Lawrence Hoover (5) Christmas 2014 Bitch! Christmas 2021 Extreme Homosex (2) Halloween 2021
    Baby Yoda (5) TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Rakashrug (3) Two Factor Authentication User

Elite Wolfie #1 Staking Server [Elite Ranks] - Click Here
    $200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Even though I doubt that this report will be handled with this structure, I will tell my version of the story with what happened.

At the moment these actions took place I was Drop Party Moderator in Elite Ranks. Yes I had a luring history but I quit all of that since that was the deal I made with the Elite Ranks owner: 5WAP, I had to quit everything which had to do with luring. So I did, left all servers and blocked all people I worked with.

1 month after I quit everything, Itank Pepsi contacted me to buy gold, I had no gp in stock at that point so I sent him a server where I used to sell/buy my gp in. Image below is proof that they paid me.

[redacted]

At this point I was sure they were legit, thats why I sent an invite to Itank Pepsi.
    I can't send invite to the server cause I'm not sure if it still excists and cause I'm banned on it anyways.

So I sent an invite to Itank Pepsi for their server, I don't know what happened in the server but after a while Itank Pepsi contacted me again and told me he got scammed. Now he is blaming me that I scammed him while I never touched the gp or money he sent. I even reported the server to everyone I knew to make sure noone else could get scammed by them, Image below.

imgur.com

Turned out he copied an intire server just so he could scam people, which I didnt know!

Because I felt bad that Itank Pepsi got scammed by them, I told him that I was gonna help him to get back his losses. The day after he blamed me for scamming and was being toxic against me so at that point he lost all my respect and I decided I wouldn't help him anymore with getting back his gp.

Now after 3 months, he is reporting me and trying to let me pay for the money he got scammed...

I'll do whatever sythe mods are saying.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2022
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 19, 2022 at 6:35 PM
  6. Zora
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _zora
    Shuppet Verified Ironman Tons of Damage Easter 2022 March Madness Member of the Month Winner Pidgeotto
    Nitro Booster (4) Homosex Easter 2023 (2) The Glizz Poképedia Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User

Zora Join the Official Zora Discord server!
    Global Moderator Nick Legendary Zora Donor

[Resolved]

@itank pepsi you'll need to provide proof that Elite Wolfie promised to pay you

^ Devil likes this.
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 19, 2022 at 6:57 PM
  8. itank pepsi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    The King Pepsi

itank pepsi Member

[Resolved]

Well the main discord all the chats is on is banned by discord company for tos so I can’t get it.

9. Unread #5 - Jan 19, 2022 at 7:20 PM
  10. itank pepsi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    The King Pepsi

itank pepsi Member

[Resolved]

i just wanna ask something to wolfie how you had 0 gold when u had 2 blue's and 100b cash and also you said u only used to sell them and even in those day's u were selling but for higher rate u told me they can give you better rate cause u didn't wanna sell.

11. Unread #6 - Jan 19, 2022 at 7:33 PM
  12. Elite Wolfie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    elitewolfie
    Poképedia (4) Pizza Muncher Potamus Lawrence Hoover (5) Christmas 2014 Bitch! Christmas 2021 Extreme Homosex (2) Halloween 2021
    Baby Yoda (5) TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Rakashrug (3) Two Factor Authentication User

Elite Wolfie #1 Staking Server [Elite Ranks] - Click Here
    $200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

As far as I know, I am allowed to keep my money assets secret, right?

As a gambler, it is also possible to lose all your gold as long as you don't touch the rares? You wanted me to sell my rares just so I could help you? That my own choice right?

Can you prove me that I had 100b wallet? No idea where you got that info from o_O

But then again, why should this matter in this case?
    Yes i was selling gp back then too, but you didn't like my rates so I gave you someone cheaper, unfortunately from what happened after....

13. Unread #7 - Jan 19, 2022 at 7:54 PM
  14. itank pepsi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    The King Pepsi

itank pepsi Member

[Resolved]

i want the chat history with his friend lion he wasn't surprised that this guy is scammer and he acted like he know about it so i wanna know if this guy warned wolfie before if this guy is scammer or no

15. Unread #8 - Jan 20, 2022 at 7:21 AM
  16. Zora
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _zora
    Shuppet Verified Ironman Tons of Damage Easter 2022 March Madness Member of the Month Winner Pidgeotto
    Nitro Booster (4) Homosex Easter 2023 (2) The Glizz Poképedia Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User

Zora Join the Official Zora Discord server!
    Global Moderator Nick Legendary Zora Donor

[Resolved]

In that case there is nothing we can do.

You're in no position to demand this. If you come across any evidence, feel free to make a new report.

^ Elite Wolfie and Devil like this.
< DuelArenaServer | Zen - Unprofessional behavior >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site