hcaus pardon request

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by HCAUS PARDON, Aug 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
hcaus pardon request
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 15, 2021 at 11:35 AM
  2. HCAUS PARDON
    Referrals:

HCAUS PARDON Guest

hcaus pardon request

Your profile link: hcaus
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts:hcaus https://www.sythe.org/threads/airborneaus

Accounts that caused chain ban due to brothers incident on Powerbot.

Ausbear
    offsite Ban Evader - Toxicdoom

/
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: GEO match to another sythe account that is banned airborneaus
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Paying out 100$ to the community bitcoin address. Screenshot - 4f3430cb7444abb8aea8ab86be2e5730 - Gyazo

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Nothing
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Asking forgiveness of any previous events that were perceived by me.

( I am sorry for all the headaches and previous troubles that had occurred. From digging deeper into the situation and talking to global moderator superfluous, which looked into the situation it looks like their was a previous scam on a site called powerbot which I have never used. The site was used by my brother which he played runescape at the time when rs3 was popular and everyone used the common sites sythe and powerbot, which caused the common IP sharing. For the troubles that had occurred I am more than willing to pay out to clear all names so we can move forward in the market as mods can see no scams has occurred since the powerbot issue. Hopefully your team can grant me coming back into the market so I can continue to enjoy the great sythe community and the friendships I have made from it and the more to come.

Thank you superfluous for taking the time to help me out with this situation and trying to make everything right on my behalf.

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2021
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 15, 2021 at 6:30 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

hcaus pardon request

Hello @hcaus
    Please let me know when the payment to the community wallet has gone through.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 16, 2021 at 7:31 PM
  6. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

hcaus pardon request

Hello @hcaus

Users: hcaus
    airborneaus
    ausbear
    toxicdoom

Reports: Airborneaus ban evading
    Airborneaus
    Ausbear
    http://www.sythe.org/report-ban-evader/1687758-offsite-ban-evader-toxicdoom.html#post13284367

Off-Site: http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1147407-ddos-report-fao-mod/

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< TWC Removal | Vul ban appeal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site