Pardon request

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by My name is Deivuzas, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Pardon request
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 15, 2021 at 5:26 AM
  2. My name is Deivuzas
    Referrals:

My name is Deivuzas Guest

Pardon request

Your profile link: Deivuzas
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: rsbeast.com
    Could be 1-2more, can't remember actually

Report/post/reason that got you banned: scamming
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Probably no chance to repay cause it was a very long time ago, can't even find a thread. However I got a thread in Lithuanian rs forum:
    [PASISAUGOTI] SKYPE: Deivuzas. - Pranešti (Scamm'as, neteisinga reputacija t.t)
    As you can see there thread owner is also banned and his skype means "ask dm", so there is no way to contact at all

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Thread is from 2014, when we were young boys sharing accounts, doing anything to get that bond, to pay forum subscriptions to stay there and communicate. Those where my teenage years and I can't roll it back. All I can promise is that I'm clear as ice now and already doing business without scamming, I'm trying to get my reputation back.
    Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?: Yes
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

3. Unread #2 - Jul 20, 2021 at 12:54 AM
  4. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner The Glizz March Madness Easter 2023

Techie Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Pardon request

Hi @Deivuzas,

You will need to resolve your RSBot.lt ban before this pardon can proceed.

Once it's resolved, please reply with proof. Please make a new post titled "merge". Do NOT edit it in.

5. Unread #3 - Jul 24, 2021 at 12:22 PM
  6. Deivuzas profile link
    Referrals:

Deivuzas profile link Guest

Pardon request

Firstly I’d like to clarify the ban from rsbot.lt. It was issued a long time ago and the short of it is, that at the time I was trying to provide RS services like skilling etc. I had employed a few people that seemed trustworthy at first, but for this particular order they seem to have used a bot for skilling and in turn banned the customers’ account. I’d like to emphasize that I was 14-16 at the time and could not even reimburse the customer. So in the end I was seen as guilty and therefore banned, because I was not able to provide a reimbursement at that time. After your reply to the thread, I tried contacting the victim who’s account got banned with no luck. A considerable amount of time has passed from the incident and the only contact information information I can find of him is his skype, which seems to be inactive. I’ll add some screenshots as proof of me contacting him and him being inactive. I’ve communicated with the rsbot.lt administration several times regarding this issue. They don’t seem like they want to help much in resolving the issue. The administration firmly stated, that once the victim is reimbursed for his loss, they will remove the ban. As I’ve mentioned before, it seems next to impossible to get in contact with the victim. As a compromise, I’ve offered to put down a deposit in case the victim comes back (which seems unlikely at this point). I also offered to donate the amount owed to the site or charity of their choice. Unfortunately, the administration seems to be uncompromising and stand by their statement. I believe, due to the nature and age of this issue, it requires a different approach and we need to come to an agreement. As I’ve stated before, I’m ready to repair the damages and compensate the victim, the main problem is that it is very hard to contact him because the only lead is his skype username. I’m adding screenshots of the chats with the rsbot.lt administration, will also add a screenshot proving that I am truly contacting the rsbot.lt administration, you will be able to see that by matching skype names from my rsbot.lt thread. They are in Lithuanian, but adding them to Google translate will give you a general idea of the nature of the conversation. Also, if needed, I invite you to find an unbiased person who understands the language to translate, to further prove that I didn’t add nor subtract from the story. Today, I’m operating a legitimate business providing OSRS and RS3 services. We have an official website, social media etc. We’re looking to grow our business and influence in the RS community and a seemingly small mistake is halting this process. All I ask is that I receive a fair assessment and that the administration take into consideration the age of the issue and that I am offering to compensate the damage done.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Unread #4 - Jul 31, 2021 at 12:56 AM
  8. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner The Glizz March Madness Easter 2023

Pardon request

9. Unread #5 - Aug 3, 2021 at 11:34 AM
  10. Deivuzas_merge
    Referrals:

Deivuzas_merge Guest

Pardon request

I've contacted the rsbot.lt administration and we were able to resolve the issue. The post in both threads has been edited and the ban has been lifted. There are 2 threads because one is a duplicate, the admin mentioned this in one of them.

11. Unread #6 - Aug 9, 2021 at 12:56 AM
  12. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie

Pardon request

< TWC unlock | Pardon for ban evading >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site