disputing a twc.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by invalidjuice, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
disputing a twc.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 1, 2020 at 5:24 AM
  2. invalidjuice
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

invalidjuice Active Member

disputing a twc.

I am actually so confused on this LOL, i came back after months to see a twc on my account, i can no longer go on certain forums, I buy rsps gold so that i can play servers I like, I've bought osrs accounts off trusted members with vouches in the 1000s+, i've never once been reported for scamming, hacking, etc, until someone apparently posted that i was related to accounts that were hacking & ban evading, my account is linked to no other accounts, not once have i tried scamming or ban evading because I have never had a ban or a scam report, i find it very unprofessional that someone can just assume i was involved but not provide proof, this baffles me because I am not known in the community n have only dealt with companys such as r2pleasent, bogla, searchy, & a few others which the transactions have went smooth & it was me who bought gold, never sold any gold lol, just trying to figure this out, im so confused on how I was ever put in with a group who was doing that, I would like the twc removed if thats okay, I'm trying to buy rsps gold, I also have receipts for 10000s+ in gold purchases from multiple sites & each one would confirm that I never tried to chargeback or anything. please search into this I am baffled by it :p, & also I am by no means angry or upset with this, just confused as to how my name got associated with people that i've never had contact with or even heard about lol... let me know staff much appreciated :).

-invalidjuice

3. Unread #2 - Dec 2, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

disputing a twc.

< I got harresment by this dude | UI96's pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status: