Adblock breaks this site

4 goldfarming accounts hand trained

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by oogd, Aug 18, 2015.

  1. oogd

    oogd Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    4 goldfarming accounts hand trained

    I have 4 accounts im still trying to get rid of. All 4 accounts can make cannonballs they are roughly 35-37 smithing and are 60 wc for yews. I could post those screenshots people have of ban meters but I dont see the point usually the account name is cropped out anyways so it could just be a screeny from any accounts ban meters. They all have the original pass on them still and I dont bot so they were hand trained. They have no strikes against them either. So if you want a fast easy transaction and need some accounts to make you loads of gp just 4m per account or 15m for all. A mm is really unneccecary but if you want one you will have to pay the fee. Ill go first to anyone I think is very trustworthy.
     
  2. oogd

    oogd Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    4 goldfarming accounts hand trained

    bump 8 hrs
     
< Starter G-Mauler (51 CB) | WTB Void Ranger (LOW LEVEL) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site