Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

[4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by sportsplayer12pardon, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportsplayer12pardon

    sportsplayer12pardon Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    Your profile link:
    http://www.sythe.org/members/72990-sportsplayer12.html

    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Dice Scamming

    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1776618-sportsplayer12.html

    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No

    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

    To start off, I was in my first year of college. This new experience of taking classes that would actually challenge myself all while meeting new people and trying to maintain old relationships was tough, to say the least. I'd be lying if I said I was mentally stable in the decision to do this, I just had too much going on, juggling as much as I could while trying to have a shed of free time. I was at my limits.

    This was completely out of character for me to begin with.. right after it happened, I instantly felt sick to my stomach. I had cheated others and the remorse for what I did was just sickening. I immediately contacted the users and paid them out at the expense of my own within 2-3 hours. The only reason I was banned to begin with is because I contacted Jack Goff and told him I quoted those dice posts with the intention to not pay. In some twisted way I thought it was my only chance of leaving permanently.

    This all happened on 11-16-2014, and it still comes to thought at the most random times. I never want to leave on a note like this, it's despicable. I'd also like to mention that I've accumulated 7 more vouches while being banned.

    Which are:
    Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes

    Lastly, I just want everyone to know I've thought about this a lot and given it time. I'm already about to start my second year here this next week and couldn't be happier where I am now, I've adjusted well.

    Thanks.
     
  2. Jack

    Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    12,268
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    876
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    Support
     
  3. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    Support.
     
  4. video

    video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    Posts:
    27,244
    Referrals:
    77
    Sythe Gold:
    1,033
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    178390610103894016
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    I'm concerned about what other boneheaded stunt you might pull for god knows what reason in the future if you were to be unbanned. No support
     
  5. Superfluous

    Superfluous Rainbet.com Casino & Sportsbook
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    18,939
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    9,135
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    247909953925414913
    Discord Username:
    .superfluous.
    Two Factor Authentication User Pool Shark Air Fryer DIAF m`lady Le Kingdoms Player STEVE Creamy
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    no support
     
  6. Blade

    Blade tfw 2hi lmao
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    7,249
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    233
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Valentine's Day 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2014 Verified Overwatch Master Halloween 2014 SytheSteamer
    OG Club Detective Pokémon Trainer
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    Support tbh
     
  7. Travis

    Travis Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    70
    Sythe Gold:
    345
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    No support.
     
  8. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    3/5 supports thus far.

    I'm a no support thoug
     
  9. Cas

    Cas The stuff of legends

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    17,607
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    5,932
    Discord Username:
    Cas
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    No support, I don't believe you have reformed and will try this shit again when you have the chance.
     
  10. Time To Buy

    Time To Buy <3 Champ, Ryan, Trip, Beev, Stui, Yaroow, Semper, Pk, BSGP, FT, Poker, and ALL of Spam Forum
    Time to Buy Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2010
    Posts:
    7,356
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    814
    Discord Unique ID:
    178553662719787008
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 (2) Poképedia Cool Kid Le Kingdoms Player Jake the Dog Green eggs and spam Rupee (2) RsProd OG Club
    Tom Black Bojack Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Oktoberfest 2013 Pizza Muncher Dunce Le DIAF
    Le Monkey We Are Legion Easter 2013 Village Drunk Ninja Brony Dragon Ball 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    Support
     
  11. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    [4/5][sportsplayer12] requesting a pardon for [Dice Scamming]

    I'll be the 5th and move you to voting in USL.
     
< [4/5]2VC Requesting Pardon For Scamming/Ban Evading | iThreshBot Pardon >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site