Adblock breaks this site

<3Aerith's Vouches<3

Discussion in 'Vouches Forum' started by Aerith, Nov 10, 2011.

  1. x WarlockHD

    x WarlockHD Active Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2011
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <3Aerith's Vouches<3

    Do Not Trust Aerith I Bought An Account From Him On Like 2 Days Ago And I Put All My Items On It Like Green Phat. Zartye Bow And Like 200mill Cash And He Then Recoverd The Account Went On Took All My Stuff Then Gave The Account Away For If U Want Proof I Recorded The All Chat So Add My Msn Or Pm Me, This Guy Is A Total Prick.
     
  2. The Gold Shop

    The Gold Shop Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2011
    Posts:
    593
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    <3Aerith's Vouches<3

    AERITH SCAMMED ME
     
  3. donkuusk

    donkuusk Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2011
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <3Aerith's Vouches<3

< ~Caleb's Vouches~ | Gold Crown's Vouches :D >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site